What are some of the NFL's COVID Rules you would like to see stay.

MAJBobby

On 12/15/2020 at 4:54 PM, MAJBobby said:

1.  I would love to keep the expanded PS with no limits on who can sign like this year (alot of ability to get veteran depth in your organization).

2.  I love the IR, KEEP it that way were three weeks and you can come back, also keep the no limit.

3.  Expanded roster, I love the ease of the 2 free PS Callups, keep it, it is a way to add depth on gameday and reward those PS players busting their ass

Off top of my head that is all I can think of that I would love to see brought on as full time here on out, I also think all three help that 18 game schedule wish the owners would like. 

I want the expanded playoffs to go away.  Keep it at 6 teams or go full time to 8, if there is a bye given out it should be to both 1 and 2 seeds, if you are not going to do that then go to 8 in the playoff.

I like the mini IR.  Rosters should be expanded; they won't be becau$e owner$ won't go for it.

4 minutes ago, Beerball said:

I like the mini IR.  Rosters should be expanded; they won't be becau$e owner$ won't go for it.

Owners have no problem with it if NFLPA does not require increased percentage of revenue to players.  

What increasing roster size does is hurt the ability of mid level players to keep jobs at same salary - it is a fixed pool - stars get paid, rookies are on scale and remainder divide remaining pot.