Everett may mean that Peters made the transition

Good call it looks like peters has made the transition.  It also looks as if the coaches think the line is fine.  Hopefully they see more than we do right now.

315410[/snapback]

Well, then...Our Offense is taking on a stature of mythical proportions intellectually...didnt' peters score a 7 on the wonderlic?

But hey, I'm all for giving the guy a shot. Let's hope he can keep our QB alive long enough to learn something.

Looking at BB.com again, it looks like Bannan has made the transition to offensive guard. Perhaps another reason TD didn't feel the need to draft oline early. I don't know if changing the position on the website sets it in stone, but they could be trying to tell us something...

Bannan now listed as a guard

A TE roster spot may have been open because the Bills were going to work at making Jason Peters switch permanently to offensive tackle.

Looks like the switch is permanent per BB.com

Anyone feel a little better about the oline with Peters thrown into the mix? He's a very large man who can move...

315383[/snapback]

I know there is a percentage of denial on this Board concerning LT...but McNally told everyone almost 2 Months ago...Jason Peters IS the Bills Starting LT currently, and if that does not work out Teague will move out...

Right now, at this hour at least...It's Peters Job to lose... :D

Looking at BB.com again, it looks like Bannan has made the transition to offensive guard. Perhaps another reason TD didn't feel the need to draft oline early. I don't know if changing the position on the website sets it in stone, but they could be trying to tell us something...

Bannan now listed as a guard

316049[/snapback]

Cool. I love having a team with some imagination. We have a great O-line coach so if he thinks he can turn these guys into something, he should know.

If we can draft a couple offensive lineman today and transition these two to their new positions, I'll be feeling A LOT better.

Two guys learning a new position against NFL competition? I dont know.

I would be very satisfied if either one of them can make a successful transition.

316061[/snapback]

Well it isn't exactly out of thin air, Bannan DID takes snaps as a guard and Peters as a tackle during a few games last year. They've had all offseason, and will have the upcoming minicamps and training camp to cement their status.

And of course Bill, you realize McNally can walk on water now, so Peters and Bannan are all but guaranteed to the Pro-Bowl...

:D

Well it isn't exactly out of thin air, Bannan DID takes snaps as a guard and Peters as a tackle during a few games last year. They've had all offseason, and will have the upcoming minicamps and training camp to cement their status.

And of course Bill, you realize McNally can walk on water now, so Peters and Bannan are all but guaranteed to the Pro-Bowl...

:w00t:

316065[/snapback]

McNally is one of my biggest delights in terms of what he has done for the Bills.

That said, proceed with caution. At NJ, even HIS OL fell apart after being depleted by injuries and the lack of talent.

I dont want the Bills to be in a position that they are relying on Coach Mac TOO much. How about if we get this man some talent today?! :D

:D

316065[/snapback]

If McNally pulls off these transformations, it will be proof that he can, indeed, walk on water.

I was surprised that so many of the big names OL went so relatively late in the draft. Perhaps TD & TM feel that there will still be plenty of guys on their board still around into the later rounds?

I dont want the Bills to be in a position that they are relying on Coach Mac TOO much. How about if we get this man some talent today?!  :D

316073[/snapback]

Peters and Bannon have talent. The question is can McNally get them to learn the position? Peters is obviously the bigger project (no pun intended).