What happened to the deep ball?

Penfield45

On 11/29/2020 at 10:28 PM, SCBills said:

KC has Travis Kelce terrorizing everyone underneath/intermediate, which opens up deep shots to Tyreek Hill.  

Up until today, recent defenses have actually been taking away the explosive plays from KC as well.  

Brown has been hobbled/out ever since those first 4 games.  

Diggs doesn’t have Thielen out there right now with no Brown... until Davis starts snatching souls week to week, we’re going to have to be more methodical UNLESS we can force teams to fear our run game.  

Getting Brown back changes all that, and it’s also why we sure as **** better get a second speed WR on the roster next year.  

Getting Brown back this season--and finding a decent TE next season. I think the jury is in on Knox not being that guy. 

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If he had scored a TD on that one, I would have bought you a 2021 Toyota Tundra.  Damn...so close.

Same with three other long passes to Gabe. Remember the long bomb where he had to make a toe-touch dance to stay in? There was no one around him. And that other one down the right sideline--forgot which game--where it actually might have been a TD. And the long TD called back for (ob)Knox(ious') illegal shift--and actually a fourth, another TD, also called back for a penalty. He's been getting open deep all season long. 

28 minutes ago, finn said:

Getting Brown back this season--and finding a decent TE next season. I think the jury is in on Knox not being that guy. 

Same with three other long passes to Gabe. Remember the long bomb where he had to make a toe-touch dance to stay in? There was no one around him. And that other one down the right sideline--forgot which game--where it actually might have been a TD. And the long TD called back for (ob)Knox(ious') illegal shift--and actually a fourth, another TD, also called back for a penalty. He's been getting open deep all season long

Best Thats What She Said GIFs | Gfycat