Former Mueller deputy prosecuter says Trump should be investigated/prosecuted by next AG.

WideNine

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Never had anyone chase after me in here for just voting on their comment, let alone edit it after I did in order to do so.

He's clearly a rabid one.

No one chased you, you do know you get notifications when you do something like that... You cannot be that dumb.

I just thought it was funny that comment pissed you off that much.... And it shows by the rest of these responses.

You are the one who cannot stop, and brought a feeble minded follower with you. 

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

No one chased you, you do know you get notifications when you do something like that... You cannot be that dumb.

I just thought it was funny that comment pissed you off that much.... And it shows by the rest of these responses.

You are the one who cannot stop, and brought a feeble minded follower with you. 

Always thought that joke about the mother who had to tie a pork chop around her kids neck just to get the dog to play with them was funny but obviously not true.

Upon meeting you in here, I no longer think it untrue.

Adios Pork Chop Boy. 

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Always thought that joke about the mother who had to tie a pork chop around her kids neck just to get the dog to play with them was funny but obviously not true.

Upon meeting you in here, I no longer think it untrue.

Adios Pork Chop Boy. 

oh man what a zinger.... thank god people like you will be gone. 

On 11/27/2020 at 1:12 PM, WideNine said:

Well, this is where reading a tweet from Trump as if it were fact, or accepting a conclusion from career political-fixer Barr is not the same as the truth. When Trump tweets massive voting fraud, yet no such thing is provable in court with evidence, it is an established pattern of using his Twitter bully pulpit to forward falsehoods. That is why he hates it when they get labeled as such with such frequency.

Get the Mueller obstruction facts:

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/04/what-the-mueller-report-says-about-obstruction/

political-fixer Barr is a such a fixer he isn't getting involved with the election cheating.

He must bad at being a fixer.

Are democrats really that dull and shallow that all they do is fantasize about Trump?

You dimwits really need to get a life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 5 months later...