Draft Thread

wait a second...are you saying that he "moves well in space?"  :lol:

314719[/snapback]

So did that Cylon that President Roslyn shot out the airlock.

WHY didn't they jump to GB's spot for Barnes. 2nd and 4th for GB 2nd and 6th. Piece of cake, get your starting LT for the next 4 years. Dummies. :lol:

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's his 5th draft in a row he attends! lol

Should be getting a call from him any minute now!

314780[/snapback]

:lol: He must be tryin' to overtake "Pinto" Ken Johnson's record. When he calls, tell him Tony from Minney sez "Hi".

Well I gotta believe that it is a stright Henry for Shelton deal at this point. Noway Buffalo doesn't pick one of the available tackles otherwise.

This pick makes no sense what so ever. We now have an aging Moulds as our big receiver, and two smallish WR's, neither of which is string or big enough to be a #1.

And the Bills select, Perry Tuttle, uh, I mean Roscoe P Coltrain, uh, I mean Parrish.

Now let the TD apologists begin explaining how we know jack, he knows best as he leads us to a 5th consecutive non-playoff appearance under his watch.

An BTW what happened to the vote of confidence he just gave Josh Reed. Either TD is as full of it as I think he is, or we used our top pick on a #4 receiver.

Still unimpressed thus far this off-season.

:lol: He must be tryin' to overtake "Pinto" Ken Johnson's record. When he calls, tell him Tony from Minney sez "Hi".

314791[/snapback]

I was just thinking that we needed a #3 WR with Aiken, Reed and a whole bunch of others in our stable. PLus with some June 1st cuts looming...

And I was thinking we should pick one that was rated 20-something in terms of depth of receiver talent in the draft...

Brilliant...

( What I really mean - arrogance, arrogance, arrogance - TD true to form.)

C