Buffalo playoff probability....

TwistofFate

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

i already said i would take the Dolphins and the over on 6 wins and no I have no love affair with the Dolphins but if that makes you feel better to denigrate me so be it.

Denigrate you?  You said you wouldn't be surprised if the Bills and Dolphins play each other in week 17 to determine the AFC East.  Exactly how does that work?  There is ZERO chance the Bills and Dolphins have the same record or are 1 game apart heading into week 17 with the Dolphins holding tie-breakers.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 12:59 PM, FUTURIST said:

The Dolphins have maybe 3 wins left on their schedule.  They are looking at back to back blowouts from the Rams and Cardinals.  They are a 6 win team. The Bills will have 6 wins after this weekend.  Tua will be lucky if he wins any of their next 4 games.  The Dolphins aren't winning any division with a rookie QB.

As a FUTURIST you sure have dreadful predictions.  The Dolphins won both of their game you predicted they would get blown out.  The Dolphins are a six win team are they?   i guess that means they will lose every remaining game including the Broncos, Jets and, and Bengals.  Tua must be real real lucky as you claimed he would be lucky to win any of his next four games and he won 2 already.

As i wrote at the end of Oct our last game versus the Dolphins might determine the winner of the AFC east.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

As a FUTURIST you sure have dreadful predictions.  The Dolphins won both of their game you predicted they would get blown out.  The Dolphins are a six win team are they?   i guess that means they will lose every remaining game including the Broncos, Jets and, and Bengals.  Tua must be real real lucky as you claimed he would be lucky to win any of his next four games and he won 2 already.

As i wrote at the end of Oct our last game versus the Dolphins might determine the winner of the AFC east.

robin williams GIF