Biden's Daughter's Diary? Apparently It's Important to #Cult45

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Not pretending.  I AM clever.  Again, I would ask you about Biden's Daughter's diary and not use unproven accusations against Trump as a deflection.  You are so shook up that you can't even spell the word cult.  By the way you are being quoted word for word and if you attempt to edit it your change will be noted for all to see.  Take some time to sob into your pillow knowing you cast your vote before critical information such as the diary can be seen.  You can always redeem yourself but that will require much of you.

29 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

What do you think of Biden's daughter's diary?  No Trump deflections as it only further degrades the perception of you by the board here.

I have never heard of his daughter's diary.

Why is his daughter's diary an election issue for you?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax.

Agreed

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I have never heard of his daughter's diary.

Why is his daughter's diary an election issue for you?

Agreed

You're pretty stupid but I will spell it out for you.  Not only is there an ethical issue but it opens the door for other potential similar issues for potential blackmail leading to potential misconduct by Biden.  Of course you and your ilk being the slime of the Earth gravitate towards fellow slime so I should not be surprised.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You're pretty stupid but I will spell it out for you.  Not only is there an ethical issue but it opens the door for other potential similar issues for potential blackmail leading to potential misconduct by Biden.  Of course you and your ilk being the slime of the Earth gravitate towards fellow slime so I should not be surprised.

😐

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

A president's daughter having a diary is disqualifying to that president? Is there some news about this diary I may have missed? If so, please share the news.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

A president's daughter having a diary is disqualifying to that president? Is there some news about this diary I may have missed? If so, please share the news.

More news is supposedly pending which is why myself or anybody else with a brain did not jump to starting a thread over it like you did.  The diary has made the news and I thought that you might care to address it briefly.  

11 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

No it hasn't. Please share.

But it's made the news!

Further, to make a thread of which you personally are uncertain of the content but yet call out a poster by citing a post from a different thread could be considered a call out thread which is against the TOS or COC.  Maybe I should be talking to SDS about this.  You need a vacation along with your socks.