Biden's Daughter's Diary? Apparently It's Important to #Cult45

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Not pretending.  I AM clever.  Again, I would ask you about Biden's Daughter's diary and not use unproven accusations against Trump as a deflection.  You are so shook up that you can't even spell the word cult.  By the way you are being quoted word for word and if you attempt to edit it your change will be noted for all to see.  Take some time to sob into your pillow knowing you cast your vote before critical information such as the diary can be seen.  You can always redeem yourself but that will require much of you.

29 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

What do you think of Biden's daughter's diary?  No Trump deflections as it only further degrades the perception of you by the board here.

I have never heard of his daughter's diary.

Why is his daughter's diary an election issue for you?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax.

Agreed

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I have never heard of his daughter's diary.

Why is his daughter's diary an election issue for you?

Agreed

You're pretty stupid but I will spell it out for you.  Not only is there an ethical issue but it opens the door for other potential similar issues for potential blackmail leading to potential misconduct by Biden.  Of course you and your ilk being the slime of the Earth gravitate towards fellow slime so I should not be surprised.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You're pretty stupid but I will spell it out for you.  Not only is there an ethical issue but it opens the door for other potential similar issues for potential blackmail leading to potential misconduct by Biden.  Of course you and your ilk being the slime of the Earth gravitate towards fellow slime so I should not be surprised.

😐

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

A president's daughter having a diary is disqualifying to that president? Is there some news about this diary I may have missed? If so, please share the news.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

A president's daughter having a diary is disqualifying to that president? Is there some news about this diary I may have missed? If so, please share the news.

More news is supposedly pending which is why myself or anybody else with a brain did not jump to starting a thread over it like you did.  The diary has made the news and I thought that you might care to address it briefly.  

11 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

No it hasn't. Please share.

But it's made the news!

Further, to make a thread of which you personally are uncertain of the content but yet call out a poster by citing a post from a different thread could be considered a call out thread which is against the TOS or COC.  Maybe I should be talking to SDS about this.  You need a vacation along with your socks.

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I'm sure he can't wait to discuss it with you.

We have talked a fair amount in the last three weeks given that I normally I never hear from him.  Are you disputing that you made a call out thread?  Sure looks like a callout thread to me.

We have talked a fair amount in the last three weeks given that I normally I never hear from him.  Are you disputing that you made a call out thread?  Sure looks like a callout thread to me.

The thread is, as your boy would say, what it is.

You can engage with the content and share this "news" I am unable to find, or continue to be your RochesterRob self. 

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

No question calling me pretty stupid and calling me and "my ilk" the slime of the Earth who gravitates towards fellow slime goes against the TOS, though.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA

@RochesterRob can't wait to talk about the diary in other threads - makes sense to have a thread on the topic he has asked about so often this morning.

Not pretending.  I AM clever.  Again, I would ask you about Biden's Daughter's diary and not use unproven accusations against Trump as a deflection.  You are so shook up that you can't even spell the word cult.  By the way you are being quoted word for word and if you attempt to edit it your change will be noted for all to see.  Take some time to sob into your pillow knowing you cast your vote before critical information such as the diary can be seen.  You can always redeem yourself but that will require much of you.

What is your opinion on Biden's daughter's diary and don't use Trump as a deflection?  Your soul is already hanging by a thread as it dangles above the bottom depths of hell.  

What is "the news" on this diary, though?

The thread is, as your boy would say, what it is.

You can engage with the content and share this "news" I am unable to find, or continue to be your RochesterRob self. 

Do you understand the meaning of the word "pending" which I used to indicate that more is to possibly come?  Yet, again I would point out that YOU started this thread.  You have a choice of admitting that YOU STARTED A THREAD where your belief was that information was not yet complete or a call out thread or both.  I DID NOT START A THREAD TO ASSESS THE VALIDITY OF THE DIARY!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

@RochesterRob can't wait to talk about the diary in other threads - makes sense to have a thread on the topic he has asked about so often this morning.

What is "the news" on this diary, though?

Your fear betrays you.  I did not know that a couple of times constitutes often.  Sounds like you are trying to compose an obvious crap defense ahead of a conference consisting of you and SDS.

Edited by RochesterRob

Your fear betrays you.  I did not know that a couple of times constitutes often.  Sounds like you are trying to compose an obvious crap defense ahead of a conference consisting of you and SDS.

If SDS wants to waste his time talking with me instead of the poster who tells others their "soul is already hanging by a thread as it dangles above the bottom depths of hell," so be it. 

So this diary... why does it matter?

• Like (+1) 1

If SDS wants to waste his time talking with me instead of the poster who tells others their "soul is already hanging by a thread as it dangles above the bottom depths of hell," so be it. 

So, when all else fails throw a big pile of crap in the air to cloud all the statements that you have made.  As to the diary that has already been explained to you.  You have obvious reading comprehension issues.  

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

As to the diary that has already been explained to you.

It hasn't. I could post each of your replies but that would be a waste of time.

54 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The diary has made the news

Still can't find it. A link would help.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA

Right there, WZ.

We've already gone through this.

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

58 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

More news is supposedly pending which is why myself or anybody else with a brain did not jump to starting a thread over it like you did.  The diary has made the news and I thought that you might care to address it briefly.  

What is the supposedly pending news?

5 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

We've already gone through this.

What is the supposedly pending news?

I'm not an insider so I can't tell you time or material.  

15 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Puppet thumbs up another puppet.

Edited by RochesterRob

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Solid edit. So you're admitting to the potential spread of disinformation?

Like you and your buddies when they spread talk of Trump having sex with minors?  No.  Why don't you use google and see the stories for yourself.  Surely, you would rather read the source material than get it from a source you consider suspect or unreliable.  You are quite tiresome.  You need to improve your game to keep my attention.