Do you want Buffalo to make a trade tomorrow?

I firmly believe that TD will hold a first round pick or the 35th pick overall tomorrow at some point. He may not use it, but he will obtain it and either select or trade it away for compensation. I think he, as do most of us, love this time of year, and the idea of him not being a player in this years draft is not appealing to him. I don't think we will be waiting until 6pm or so waiting to hear something out of OBD.

Bills get an extra 2nd round pick somehow.........TD gits er done!

313496[/snapback]

I agree and I think it comes from Philly...they have 13 picks and have to deal some of them...no way a team that good adds 13 draft picks to its roster.

trade TH or we're D :rolleyes:  :) MED!!!

trade NC or he won't resign and we're D :lol:  :huh: MED!!!

if we don't trade up into the 1st round we're D :huh:  :lol: MED!!!

or so i've read on TBD

313516[/snapback]

I like your gumption. YOU'RE HIRED!

I'd also like to subscribe to your newsletter. Your ideas intrigue me. B-)

Want the Bills to send TH and the #55 pick to Phily for the #35, #132 (4th) and #172 (6th) picks.

Using the Jimmy Jonson points system, that would place TH value at 263.6 points which is about the #65 pick in the draft.

However, why I like this is because we gain two extra picks, and I love volume when it comes to the NFL draft.

If that deal can't go down, I'd be willing to trade TH and the #55 pick to Tanpa for the #36, #107 and # 203 or #221

That deal also provides about the same draft value, with Henry being valued somewhere between the 63rd pick and 67 pick.

Both deals seems very fair to me for both sides.

Do you want Buffalo to make a trade tomorrow?

313486[/snapback]

I'd like to see the Bills trade TH and their #2 & #3 this year for Day 1 picks in the 2006 draft. Then I would sit back, pop some corn, and watch the meltdown on this board. :w00t: