Since the media refuses to report on rioting and looting.......

Westside

I think we should have a thread for the sole purpose to keep everyone informed that rioting is still going on. This happened last night in a suburb of Milwaukee called Wauwtosa. BLM rioters were breaking windows and destroying property on citizens house and land. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

Actually I saw a report about the protests in Wisconsin last night and another one on another station this morning.   Maybe you need to get better news sources. 

I don't understand your comment. I saw the video, read the article. Are you suggesting it didn't happen? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

Actually I saw a report about the protests in Wisconsin last night and another one on another station this morning.   Maybe you need to get better news sources. 

What was wrong with his news source? It seems like first hand coverage to me, I'd say it was a good source.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CarpetCrawler said:

What was wrong with his news source? It seems like first hand coverage to me, I'd say it was a good source.

He claimed that the MSM didn't report on the trouble in Wisconsin, which was untrue since I saw it on CBS or CNN yesterday and on either Spectrum or CNN earlier today.   :doh:  

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

He claimed that the MSM didn't report on the trouble in Wisconsin, which was untrue since I saw it on CBS or CNN yesterday and on either Spectrum or CNN earlier today.   :doh:  

I haven't seen it anywhere besides what I posted. Can you post the CNN video?

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Or, or, or.

Sound like a seal.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

And what does that have to do with the quality of his news source?? You complained that he needed better news sources, why?

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, SoTier said:

So YOU’RE the one person still watching CNN! Do you live in an airport? What time’s your flight? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So YOU’RE the one person still watching CNN! Do you live in an airport? What time’s your flight? 

...LMAO!...you failed to count my relatives....they're the "CNN IS GOSPEL" bunch.......he has company..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Why should they be reporting on the violence, when they are causing it?  The guy that shot  a senior citizen in the head in Denver was  "hired protection"  for a reporter for the local station.