Anyone working polls this year

shoshin

BREAKING NEWS: fearful of the population catching Covid-19 at the polling place a decision has been made to basically cut in half the amount of people voting per day. All republicans are directed to vote on November 3, 2020. Democrats are advised to vote on the next even numbered day after the 3rd. If you're voting by mail be sure to get your ballot in the mail in the post office NO LATER than November 7, 2020. 

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

BREAKING NEWS: fearful of the population catching Covid-19 at the polling place a decision has been made to basically cut in half the amount of people voting per day. All republicans are directed to vote on November 3, 2020. Democrats are advised to vote on the next even numbered day after the 3rd. If you're voting by mail be sure to get your ballot in the mail in the post office NO LATER than November 7, 2020. 

Hoax.   And also not humorous.  Or classy.  Definitely not classy. 

14 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm surprised that nobody thought of Kamala here yet. I understand she works the polls (sp) pretty well. She dropped out of her POTUS race quite early after her support dropped to 1%. I wonder what she did to get the VP nod? 

Good morning misogyny!