Score a TD to go up by 7......that's a 2 point conversion

Matt_In_NH

6 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Thanks for the correct analysis - saves me writing it up.

8 sure points is better than 50/50 shot at 9.  It is harder for the Raiders to tie at 8 than 7.

Now if the probability of the 2 points is higher than 50%, then go for it.

Very situational and the decision could go either way but I would take the eight. The fact that Bass missed it does not make it a bad decision.

So its more than just probablistic for me.  Theres the risk/reward part to it in my analysis.  2 possession game is worth the risk of only being up 7 which probably doesnt hurt you at all.  It is more likely you will fail the 2 pt yes, but the value of being up 9 is worth the risk of likely only being up 7.  

Again (probably for someone who agrees with me), if youre up 9 what do you do after the diggs TD and youre up 15.  I think you go for it again to go up 3 possessions.  Then were not even talking about Josh's sack as bad cause were up 3 possessions already.  

Edited by YattaOkasan

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tyler Bass is a terrible fantasy kicker. Not because he misses kicks but because the Bills kick nothing but extra points.

Yeah, I dropped Myers in Seattle for the same reason, and added Carlson because Bills bend-don't-break... 13 points!