Woman in Wendy's Finger Case Arrested

RVJ

Eveyone should feel the most pain for me.  Look at how people will view me now.  Other chilis make fun of me in school, call me the Chili Finger, it will scar me for life

312601[/snapback]

Oh, sure, you're the victim here. You don't know crap about what it's like to be the victim. So someone stuck a finger tip in you. Boohoo. Grow a pair, you plastic bucket of gastronomical waste.

How'd you like to get hacked into and have your guts posted on the internet? Or worse yet, how'd you like to be the communications conduit between Paris Hilton and her mother while she's taking it doggy style from a two-bit frat boy with a pot belly and back hair? And then have it all distributed on the internet?

Come back when you have real problems.

Oh, sure, you're the victim here. You don't know crap about what it's like to be the victim. So someone stuck a finger tip in you. Boohoo. Grow a pair, you plastic bucket of gastronomical waste.

How'd you like to get hacked into and have your guts posted on the internet? Or worse yet, how'd you like to be the communications conduit between Paris Hilton and her mother while she's taking it doggy style from a two-bit frat boy with a pot belly and back hair? And then have it all distributed on the internet?

Come back when you have real problems.

312869[/snapback]

How far have you fallen when you register "Wendy's Chili" and "Paris Hilton's Sidekick" only to carry on conversations with yourself.

I have a hard time crying over Wendys or any other fat laden food outlet.

312549[/snapback]

I eat at Wendy's all the time for lunch and order a salad with no dressing. Blaming fast food places for being fat is typical of the no-responsibility culture that America is heading toward. God forbid you blame yourself for your dumb choices.

Do you blame your mistress when you get caught cheating on your wife? Grow up.

I eat at Wendy's all the time for lunch and order a salad with no dressing.  Blaming fast food places for being fat is typical of the no-responsibility culture that America is heading toward.  God forbid you blame yourself for your dumb choices.

Do you blame your mistress when you get caught cheating on your wife?  Grow up.

313461[/snapback]

I do the same thing but I get the baked potato.

Attention Americans: You are responsible for your health, not Wendy's.

I eat at Wendy's all the time for lunch and order a salad with no dressing.  Blaming fast food places for being fat is typical of the no-responsibility culture that America is heading toward.  God forbid you blame yourself for your dumb choices.

"Heading towards?!" Good god man, we've BEEN there for decades now!

Eveyone should feel the most pain for me.  Look at how people will view me now.  Other chilis make fun of me in school, call me the Chili Finger, it will scar me for life

312601[/snapback]

I dont eat at Wendys often,but I do feel bad for you. You shouldve burnt her mouth!

Do you blame your mistress when you get caught cheating on your wife?  Grow up.

313461[/snapback]

Where did I say I was blaming Wendys for anything? I dont blame tobbacco companys for the poison they sell either. But the truth is that 95pct of what Wendys sells is pure ****. I eat very little from fast food crap peddlers by choice. If I did eat there and grew into a fat slob I wouldnt blame them because that would be my decision also. I never said I would blame them. You see, I am grown up. However I wouldnt care if any of these places went out of business cause they sell crap food. Just like I wouldnt lose sleep if the tobbacco companys went under.