Adam Schein must have loved writing this

BruceVilanch

All the love and seething silence from the other side just tells me the Allen-haters out there are going to be that much harder on him when he has a tough game.

The team needs to stay focused and take it one game at a time and keep an even keel, but Allen is growing up before our eyes and it is awesome to watch.

Need a bit more from our running game to keep the chains moving in those stagnant 3rd quarters and to be able to flip the field, and we need our defense to get healthy and play better.

Next up - the Rams. 

• Like (+1) 1

Is one of the people he is referring to Cian Fahey?

Geez that guy is bitter about JA...He was tweeting after the Jets game that the coaching staff have realized that Josh cant throw deep so they called a game of short throws and screens ... that narrative lasted all of a week... 

17 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Is one of the people he is referring to Cian Fahey?

Geez that guy is bitter about JA...He was tweeting after the Jets game that the coaching staff have realized that Josh cant throw deep so they called a game of short throws and screens ... that narrative lasted all of a week... 

Yeah, Cian is an intolerable Dbag.

On 9/22/2020 at 7:57 AM, CNYfan said:

Schein is from downstate but attended Syracuse University.  He had a big drive time show in Syracuse as a student and had to learn that CNY is Bills Country.   So the Bills love is something he picked up as a college student. 

I didn't know that Syracuse had a course in Bills love, but I approve of it.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Inty1947 said:

I have also checked the written content which have been posted here  some tips related to good game play.Most of the people got some attraction with the help of writting content which are available on the https://britishessays.net/uk-edubirdie-com-review/ site options where edubirdie legit option also available to impress many students to get best writing service work easily.

What a fantastic advertisement for a writing service!