What are your plans for the Draft?

duey

What are your plans for the 2005 NFL Draft?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What are your plans for the 2005 NFL Draft?

• I'm going to the Draft decked out in my Bills finest!
    • I will be in front of the TV, from noon until they're done!
    • I'll tune in now and then to see what's going on.
    • I'll turn it on around the time the Bills should be picking.
    • I have a life...I'll get the details from TSW at days end.
    • I couldn't care less...it's just a big crapshoot anyway.

A lady in my church died suddenly and funeral is at 2PM.  Looks like I won't be watching as much of the draft as I thought.  Good thing for TVo

311616[/snapback]

Now THAT"S hardcore...TiVo'ing the draft. Nice!

Sorry to hear about your loss, of course.

Living in San Diego, going to the draft party with my 16 year old football fanatic son over at the San Diego Hall of Champions.

They have a great party their, food drinks, contests and lots of great football conversation.

Plus I will tape the draft on one platform, also tape the NFL Network coverage on satellite and review the tapes over the following weekends.

I know its sounds geeky, however its just the way I am about football.

Well, I'm going to be in front of the TV with my blank draft chart and my draft guide, hanging on Tag's every annoucement.  :huh:

311609[/snapback]

Well, I'm going to be in front of the TV with my blank draft chart and my draft guide, hanging on Tag's every annoucement.  :huh:

311609[/snapback]

Me, too! My wife strolls by from time to time and gives me a smile, and is nice enough to give me an "oh - really?" when I explode when somebody like WMG or JP is picked. :huh:

Me, too!  My wife strolls by from time to time and gives me a smile, and is nice enough to give me an "oh - really?" when I explode when somebody like WMG or JP is picked. :huh:

311639[/snapback]

I said to my wife the other day, "Do you know what Saturday is?" She said no. I replied, "DA DRAFT!" She rolled her eyes, and remarked that she wouldn't see me the entire day. Damn straight! :huh:

I said to my wife the other day, "Do you know what Saturday is?"  She said no.  I replied, "DA DRAFT!"  She rolled her eyes, and remarked that she wouldn't see me the entire day.  Damn straight!  :D

311685[/snapback]

:huh::huh::w00t:

It's my one day of the year to line up a huge bag of the the most greasy potoatoe chips I can find, and TWO cans of squirt cheese, along with a can of cashews, a big box of Jujubes and a big box of Junior Mints and beer that's a step up from my normal Milwaukee Best swill... :P

Well last year I must confess I was disappointed when we drafted Lee Evans. Does anyone else have the guts to confess? I had a friend phone me and say with the 13th pick the Buffalo Bills select _________. I said Will Smith Defesnsive End the Ohio State University. Though I would not have been disappointed with Will Smith I am happier with Lee now that we have him. Also with the 13th pick I thought Lee was a bit of a reach whereas I thought Smith was the best player on the board. My friend is a big Bucs fan so when Tampa is on the clock this year I will call him.

Me, too!  My wife strolls by from time to time and gives me a smile, and is nice enough to give me an "oh - really?" when I explode when somebody like WMG or JP is picked. :huh:

311639[/snapback]

THAT woman deserves a spanking! I hope you're up to it. :huh:

Couldn't really care less. I'll check BB.com and ESPN.com a couple times that day for any huge moves, but man, the draft is about as boring as church. 15 minutes of waiting to see who the Lions will pick? Thanks, but I'd rather be hanging out with the fam...

I will be there while it's happening. This is the 5th consecutive draft that I will be attending. It'll be great seeing all the draftniks again. I will be decked out in Bills gear, hanging out with Pinto Ron, and all the other Bills fans who show up.

Promo the Robot told me that one year we should have a TBD year at the draft, where as many fans from TBD can come to NYC for the draft. I think that would be awesome.

I'll see you all when I get back home. Have a great Draft weekend.

The 1st day of the season starts Saturday.

GO BILLS!!!!!

MrLocke Posted Today, 12:41 PM

Well last year I must confess I was disappointed when we drafted Lee Evans. Does anyone else have the guts to confess? I had a friend phone me and say with the 13th pick the Buffalo Bills select _________. I said Will Smith Defesnsive End the Ohio State University. Though I would not have been disappointed with Will Smith I am happier with Lee now that we have him. Also with the 13th pick I thought Lee was a bit of a reach whereas I thought Smith was the best player on the board. My friend is a big Bucs fan so when Tampa is on the clock this year I will call him.

I have the guts to confess that at last year's draft I was hoping the name Lee Evans was going to come out of Mr. Tagliabue's mouth. When his name did, I was cheering loud.

This year i'm hoping for David Baas, but I will not be upset if it's Chris Spencer. Then again you never know with Donahoe.