How to Spot a Communist

SectionC3

12 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Many of you have claimed expertise in identifying communists in general and communist arsonists in particular.  I have asked for tips and insight to improve my own ability to identify communists and communist arsonists.  

Unfortunately nobody was forthcoming with such advice.  Surely this is just because the “experts” in this area are secretive, and not because they’re making this “communist arsonist” issue up out of thin air. 

So I had to do my own research.  It turns out that these are telltale signs of communists:

*uses unusual language; 

*clings to ideals without being willing to question them; 

*condemns American institutions; 

*picks on insignificant events for criticism; 

*secretive; and 

*belongs to groups exploiting controversial subjects.  

Over the weekend I identified a couple of guys who fit the criteria.  They use unusual language (racial slurs), cling to stupid ideas (racism), condemn at least one American institution (the First Amendment), pick on an insignificant event for criticisms (a bunch of people walking and talking about equal rights), secretive (they don’t have name tags on, right?), and belong to a group exploiting controversial subjects (they left their red hats in the car, but they have them).  

They’re pictured here:

image.thumb.jpeg.8c6049eae57ad68de19d4d10a1cf039c.jpeg

Discuss.  

Oh, and also, applying those criteria, I think that some of you might be communists.  FYI. 

Another thread just to prove more of your ignorance? This alone only shows that through all your bloviating you have never educated yourself on this topic.

12 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I did not know it at the time and perhaps she was still "in the closet" but I dated a commie while in college and she was hot.  Probably the hottest date I ever had in college.  I did not know about her being a commie until a couple years ago when I did an online search to see what had become of her.  Anyways, so much for the notion that all commie chicks have to look fugly.

During the cold war era the KGB employed a lot of hot women as spies and operatives to "extract" sensitive information from male officials via sex and blackmail.  So your previous girlfriend might have been part of some undercover operation! ? 

11 hours ago, Cinga said:

Another thread just to prove more of your ignorance? This alone only shows that through all your bloviating you have never educated yourself on this topic.

Actually that’s the purpose of the thread.  I’d like you to educate me on your expert communist arsonist detection skills and techniques.  Based on the criteria I was able to uncover, the guys in the photos qualify as commies.  Do you have different criteria?  And, if so, can you please share?  We all would like to improve our ability to identify the communist arsonists who cause you to tremble in fear. 

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

During the cold war era the KGB employed a lot of hot women as spies and operatives to "extract" sensitive information from male officials via sex and blackmail.  So your previous girlfriend might have been part of some undercover operation! ? 

This definitely adds a new layer of complication to our analysis.  

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Seeing as I was just an average college student it would have been a waste of time for the Ruskies to diddle around with me.  I could tell she was somewhat a lost soul when we dated and don't know just when she became a commie.  Last I knew she had her own small business so she could not have been very devoted to communism.  The problem with a lot of college students is they may be very talented at the field they are pursuing but very dumb when it comes to most other things.  I remember a girl in my dorm reading a map and she thought Long Island was just below Elmira, NY.  She never stopped to think the map was folded over versus being fully unfolded.  

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Seeing as I was just an average college student it would have been a waste of time for the Ruskies to diddle around with me.  I could tell she was somewhat a lost soul when we dated and don't know just when she became a commie.  Last I knew she had her own small business so she could not have been very devoted to communism.  The problem with a lot of college students is they may be very talented at the field they are pursuing but very dumb when it comes to most other things.  I remember a girl in my dorm reading a map and she thought Long Island was just below Elmira, NY.  She never stopped to think the map was folded over versus being fully unfolded.  

Oldest trick in the book. A person can save a lot of drive time if they know how to fold a map properly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1