Singletary Moss touches

Guess it depends on Singletary’s health and how Moss comes along.  I’d think that the rookie would have to earn his playing time. That said, if Moss shows well then I can see him taking touches away from Singletary.  Devin is a very good, tough runner, but I don’t love what he brings to the passing game or pass pro.  That leaves the door open for Moss. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/30/2020 at 7:24 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve said 70/30 Singletary and I’m holding to that. It sounds like moss has had a strong camp but I’m of the belief that Motor is special. He’s dangerous in the hole. I might be wrong but I’m rolling with that. 

I think when the dust settles it'll be not quite the inverse of that. I'm gonna say Moss is Lynch to Singletary's Freddy.

Well.  I'm not buying the fumbling issues. 

I'm not buying that we're headed for a 50-50 timeshare.

I just took Singletary in the 4th round (12 team 1 keeper league) in fantasy.  From pick 3 I went Zeke, David Johnson, Kupp, and I just had to have Singletary there in the 4th.  It was my one reach but if he blows up I would be kicking myself all season.  We all saw the talent.  The oline is better.  The O should be better.  The people dropping Singletary on draft boards I hope it is solely bc of the hype around Moss.  I'm excited and obviously want him to be a stud as a fan but I can't buy that yet.  Not with Singletary's talent.  

People have missed that most of his 775 yards rushing came from week 9 on.  He only had 20 (!) carries thru week 8 bc of missed time and ease back with the hammy.  He was simply ridiculous.  No I'm not sure he can handle 250 plus carries over a full season.  But I have a feeling we're going to see that.  

250 carries  1200 yards  50 catches 400 yards 

Moss will get goaline work and spell him.  70-30 split.  

Fyi went Diggs in Round 5.  Yes I'm all in on this offense.  

60 - 40 Moss. 

Moss is bigger, faster, stronger, will be used in RZ and is the better pass catching back.

I don't see any way that Singletary has more volume than Moss. 

We are lucky to have two solid RB's now!

• Thank you (+1) 1