Will ESPN politicize college football enough to drive away viewers

Football is by far my favorite sport to watch and the rest are just time fillers( even though I have season Tix to Magic) so boycotting them is easy. Football though is my distraction of choice- I would rather watch MACtion football than NBA basketball. I am hoping they allow the politics to drop and just let the kids play tomorrow and into the future but I would put money on they will discuss the MLB and NBA crap at least 30% of the time and make the game not enjoyable 

The only time I've watched ESPN was when UB football was on, I otherwise never watch them anymore. They've become the CNN of sports. I've been a huge sports fan for 60 years, but screw them now for getting into politics. I will, however, watch the Bills cause they're in my blood and they look like they finally have a damn good team. I do like college football too, huge ND fan.

Just now, bilzfancy said:

The only time I've watched ESPN was when UB football was on, I otherwise never watch them anymore. They've become the CNN of sports. I've been a huge sports fan for 60 years, but screw them now for getting into politics. I will, however, watch the Bills cause they're in my blood and they look like they finally have a damn good team. I do like college football too, huge ND fan.

Yeah, people who demand things like fairness and equal rights are so annoying.