DT Niles Scott visiting Bills

21 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Tell us how you really feel.

After listening to him talk and do some scouting on him i have changed my opinion on signing him,  he seems to bring some potential of depth.

22 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Please do not sign him,  loser and offers nothing.  We can do better than this clown

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Yes we do need to sign these guys. They are camp bodies and they are cheap. You don’t bring in former all pros for the scout team

I changed my opinion and think he has some potential and is still young enough to make the roster or practice squad.

13 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Why waste time signing him?  this is not what playoff minded teams do

We're a playoff team,  we don't need to be signing street bums that no has ever heard of.  

Great argument. Street bums like Freddy Jackson and Kurt Warner never help teams. Great idea to have a specific opinion about a guy you've never heard of only because you've never heard of him.

On 7/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Holy crap! This guy went to my alma mater, Frostburg State, which I'm sure none of you have ever heard of. To my knowledge FSU has never produced an NFL player

I have actually heard of Frostburg State believe it or not.  It's near Cumberland, MD.  I visited there a handful of times but that was back in the early to mid 90's.  I was in an Army reserve unit near there.  I can confirm that your alma mater is accurately named having stayed a night there in January, on top of the three or four winters I was up there on drill weekends.  I've been to a lot of cold places but the cold wind that comes down those mountains there in the winter is something else. 

Edited by Distorted One
  • Thank you (+1) 1