If Trump loses and refuses to leave

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Almost as silly as your JP Losman love thread

What's silly is that you've had four years to adjust and you haven't. Now it's going to hurt today and the next four years -- and you'll have no one to blame but yourself. 

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

You look scared bro

This place chased away all its good contributors so this guy could take center stage. And he couldn't even last 20 minutes with a real intellect across from him :lol: What a shithole this place has become. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

This place chased away all its good contributors so this guy could take center stage. And he couldn't even last 20 minutes with a real intellect across from him :lol: What a shithole this place has become. 

Please let me know when real intellect gets here, grab his coat for me when he walks in the door. 

Once you leave after today the place will get better.

How is it you keep putting your foot in your mouth?

"What a shithole this place has become"

You admit when Obama was in office this place was not a shithole but since Trump has come into power this thread has become a shithole. ALmost like everything Trump has touched has turned to *****.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Please let me know when real intellect gets here, grab his coat for me when he walks in the door. 

Once you leave after today the place will get better.

How is it you keep putting your foot in your mouth?

"What a shithole this place has become"

You admit when Obama was in office this place was not a shithole but since Trump has come into power this thread has become a shithole. ALmost like everything Trump has touched has turned to *****.

Has nothing to do with who's POTUS. :lol: 

If you're so confident, how about a friendly bet on today's outcome? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

Has nothing to do with who's POTUS. :lol: 

If you're so confident, how about a friendly bet on today's outcome? 

SO what is your other name? I can see you have been on only today. So I wonder what screen name has not been logged in for today...

Anyone else notice the other Trumpies stopped posting but this one just happens to pick up at the same time.

See @RochesterRob is thinking the same thing

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

SO what is your other name? I can see you have been on only today. So I wonder what screen name has not been logged in for today...

Anyone else notice the other Trumpies stopped posting but this one just happens to pick up at the same time.

And it wants to make a bet... who does that sound like?

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I've been a lurker here for 5 years. Watching people like you run off the high quality posters is why I'm posting today. You're going to lose badly today, it's going to be a joy to watch. And I'll be here to laugh at you the entire time :lol: 

Just now, coltrane34 said:

I've been a lurker here for 5 years. Watching people like you run off the high quality posters is why I'm posting today. You're going to lose badly today, it's going to be a joy to watch. And I'll be here to laugh at you the entire time :lol: 

Yea sure I don't mind simple minded folks laughing, whatever gets you through the day. Please name one High Quality poster anyone ran off.

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

See @RochesterRob is thinking the same thing

No, fool.  I am skeptical of your accusation.  If there were a stronger character available as to doubting you I would have used it.  Even a thumbs down would work here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Capco said:

Don't forget we are all Americans at the end of the day.  I know this is PPP but we all can be a little more civil for the next several hours.  

Breathe.  Relax.  And enjoy the show!

Don't worry just having some fun during election day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Well, at least you are trying with the modifications.  Do you walk around with a pacifier in your mouth all day?  Do you have any idea as to what Tiberius uses it for?   

I heard the pacifier was yours so I didn't bother grabbing it. You get cranky around election day so I figured you needed it more.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I heard the pacifier was yours so I didn't bother grabbing it. You get cranky around election day so I figured you needed it more.

You heard wrong but you are getting better at this.  Now apply what you have learned towards your political thought and surprise you might just change your view.  

I remember we had a dude here who was a retired police officer during the aftermath of the George Floyd incident.  He had great insight from being on the ground and in the middle of it for the previous 30 years.

He had thoughtful educated discussions with those willing to discuss police and defunding it like adults.

He left. I don't remember his name but he was quality and he left I suspect due to childish responses.  He got a lot before he left.

• Like (+1) 1