Should the US offer Egypt to blow up the pyramids for them?

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

okay then

Always GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

No seriously. You seem to think it’s cool the Egyptians used slaves to build the Pyramids so I was just wondering when monuments build to honor  slave holders (by actual slaves to boot) became a bad thing.  

So now it’s always. Hmmmmm. Didn’t seem that way earlier. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No seriously. You seem to think it’s cool the Egyptians used slaves to build the Pyramids so I was just wondering when monuments build to honor  slave holders (by actual slaves to boot) became a bad thing.  

So now it’s always. Hmmmmm. Didn’t seem that way earlier. 

you should get a new mat.

Jumping to conclusions

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Jumping to conclusions. - Album on Imgur

So if I have jumped to improper conclusions please explain what you meant when you said:

Statues put up a little over a hundred years ago=massive structures built by an ancient civilization 1000s of years ago.

What is the difference. They are both monuments to those who abused other humans via slavery right?  Why are we tearing down monuments to ones and not the others?  Again please explain. 

Apparently, only the United States must destroy any reference to its past while the rest of the world is just fine as is.

If the US is so bad, then maybe an end to globalism, the USA closing its borders, and ending immigration would be a good thing. Why would anyone want to come here?

But of course, the left will never accept that...

...why, because they want to destroy the country.

Saul Alinsky would be proud of their work.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I read these debates and I think to myself “when modern Americans see a black person, they think of slavery?”. I know I don’t! It’s like someone walking around thinking everyone is staring at them because of the scratch on their nose. Sorry....NOBODY is staring at you! Get over yourself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1