Why won't American leftists criticize Communist China for anything?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:
35 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Ya know, this entire thread is reminiscent of the early Obama years and Hillary's reset button and how they catered to Russia. Remember PBO telling Romney that:

the 1970s want their Cold War back?

Now here we are heading in to another election, and Obama and Biden both are defending the years of sending jobs to China.And I find it preposterous that people are defending that action here! ..

I think we have a new message for them, and China....

THE 1970s WANT THEIR JOBS BACK! 

image.thumb.jpeg.ce672ab1801eeb51e552cd29e3305d5c.jpeg

So... FOX News hasn't said a word about what I wrote as far as I know, but obviously you have no way to debate it either so fall back meme.

You really are a waste of air aren't you? 

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

So... FOX News hasn't said a word about what I wrote as far as I know, but obviously you have no way to debate it either so fall back meme.

You really are a waste of air aren't you? 

Can you imagine if Obama ignored his intelligence on Russian Bountygate? I couldn’t even begin to imagine Fox News and all the rest of you Trumpholes.

Fun watching your freaks turn yourselves into pretzels defending Putin.

Happy 4th‼️??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8474125/Beijing-troops-write-China-giant-letters-disputed-border-India.html

Yep, China and India have troubles ahead.

Which one will claim dominion over the fresh water that both countries will kill for?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8473717/TikTok-denies-sharing-Indian-users-data-Chinese-government.html

Predictable move...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8474875/China-developing-nuclear-triad-missiles-deadly-aircraft-adding-30-warheads.html

More good news for the Chinese Communists.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8473599/China-passes-feared-security-law-Hong-Kong.html

It was nice knowing you Hong Kong...

...bye bye...

Edited by Reality Check
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

I learned if I duck-duck-go Made in America, with any of these brands, you will find some MIUSA models.

Whirlpool which also makes Maytag

KitchenAid

Electrolux

Frigidaire

GE

Sub-Zero (expensive top end)

Personally, I'm looking to the Frigidaire or Whirlpool. Check them to verify, cause I have found models made in Canada or Mexico too which in a pinch I would be okay with before China ever again.

LOL I thought you were talking vitamins! But thank you for that list, too!

We are getting new stoves this week. We had to get a specific something to fit the spots and Jenn-Air (made by KitchenAid) no longer makes that type (our current stoves are Jenn-Air). Fortunately (I'm not convinced, but my husband finds it fortunate... I was all in on remodeling the kitchen, he was all in on finding the same type of stove <_< ) KitchenAid still makes this specific type of stove that will fit in the spots needed under the KitchenAid brand.  

45 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you imagine if Obama ignored his intelligence on Russian Bountygate? I couldn’t even begin to imagine Fox News and all the rest of you Trumpholes.

Happy 4th‼️??

Your obviously not reading through the new Russiagate thread! Your man Obama DID IGNORE these reports too beginning in about 2014!

He also ignore IRANIAN Bounties on Americans in 2010, and then even gave them pallets of cash!

So go ahead, keep this up on Trump. Maybe if you can dig enough dirt up eventually we can put them in a cell together! PAY PER VIEW!

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LOL I thought you were talking vitamins! But thank you for that list, too!

We are getting new stoves this week. We had to get a specific something to fit the spots and Jenn-Air (made by KitchenAid) no longer makes that type (our current stoves are Jenn-Air). Fortunately (I'm not convinced, but my husband finds it fortunate... I was all in on remodeling the kitchen, he was all in on finding the same type of stove <_< ) KitchenAid still makes this specific type of stove that will fit in the spots needed under the KitchenAid brand.  

Fantastic news. It will take time, but we will decouple from China.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Your obviously not reading through the new Russiagate thread! Your man Obama DID IGNORE these reports too beginning in about 2014!

He also ignore IRANIAN Bounties on Americans in 2010, and then even gave them pallets of cash!

So go ahead, keep this up on Trump. Maybe if you can dig enough dirt up eventually we can put them in a cell together! PAY PER VIEW!

Great - let’s see your links please.

And if so - in 2014 - which party had complete control of the House and Senate and why didn’t the impeach Obama for this alleged derelict is duty?

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Great - let’s see your links please.

And if so - in 2014 - which party had complete control of the House and Senate and why didn’t the impeach Obama for this alleged derelict is duty?

It's in your own thread, try reading it. As for impeachment, how did a partisan impeachment turn out for y'all?

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Happy 4th‼️??

uh-oh-15-minutes-to-judge-wapner.jpg

• Like (+1) 1