Small Government, Big Police

How do you justify these illogical positions, PPP?  You want tax cuts to every social program.... except the cops.

But you're NOT racist. And you are sure the police are doing a good job. And also, you are smart and don't want to be a hypocrite.

In this thread, explain why these are not contradictory beliefs, and why it has nothing to do with race. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

The really racist position is the one that contends that ‘social programs’ are reserved only for those of a certain skin color....no?

You mean like how cops only protect white people by design? I agree! 

8 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

How do you justify these illogical positions, PPP?  You want tax cuts to every social program.... except the cops.

But you're NOT racist. And you are sure the police are doing a good job. And also, you are smart and don't want to be a hypocrite.

In this thread, explain why these are not contradictory beliefs, and why it has nothing to do with race. 

Very few want large police forces, the places with large per capita police forces are very liberal area- NYC, Chicago, DC, Philly, Baltimore. My town has 4 cops for 30,000 people. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

That response makes zero sense. Except of course in your self pitying entitled corner of the sandbox.

That's because you don't understand racism! But you pretend you do! And you talk a lot! When things don't make sense to you, you assume it's the thing that's wrong! 

America is a place where ignorance has become so celebrated its a national identity. 

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The really racist position is the one that contends that ‘social programs’ are reserved only for those of a certain skin color....no?

He clearly subscribes to the racism of diminished expectations... when he's not being his wife.

23 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

That's because you don't understand racism! But you pretend you do! And you talk a lot! When things don't make sense to you, you assume it's the thing that's wrong! 

America is a place where ignorance has become so celebrated its a national identity. 

OK Greg. I’m sure right and everyone else is wrong...and I’m guessing that’s not the first time in your life you’ve heard that.