What’s the end game of the protests? What do they want to accomplish

In the 1960s MLK and his movement had a clear goal/objective which was to introduce  new legislation that protect the civil liberties of African-Americans. 

When I google BLM objective all I see is “campaign against the violence and systematic racism of black people”

Its obviously a good thing that they are bringing awareness to the country that the events that took place in Minneapolis were completely unacceptable. Perhaps it will make another cop think twice about abusing his/her power in the black community. 

Unfortunately I think BLM has evolved into decades version of Occupy Wall St. It is now heavily comprised of young impressionable kids who are protesting more-so for the life experience rather than to actually cause legit change and accomplish a clear specific goal. 

Im willing to bet that the majority of these white 22 year olds that I’m seeing out there have very little sense of history with regards to the actual civil rights movement of the 60s where police beatings were rampant and unprovoked. By contrast what we are seeing today is young people actually trying to incite the police into acting violently so they can capture it on their phones and post it on Twitter. 

This post is not intended to downplay the the spirit of the movement and prejudices that black people face on a daily basis. I do take issue however with those who are protesting and causing community destruction whom have largely never experienced racial prejudice in their lives. 

Here is an idea.

Instead of White people getting all of their information about Black people from other White people... what if.... they got that information.... from Black people?

You might be able to find the answer to your questions better that way, rather than on a subforum full of racists. Unless you're just looking to confirm racist ideology that Black people are unreasonable, and that they're just asking for far too much to not be systemically imprisoned and executed by the state. Is that too much of a bother?  It'd be really swell if you wouldn't mind opposing the demonstrated, repeated, and now indisputable video evidence of this claim.

Black people have only been talking about this for generations. There's now tons of snackable content online for you to watch.  

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Here is an idea.

Instead of White people getting all of their information about Black people from other White people... what if.... they got that information.... from Black people?

You might be able to find the answer to your questions better that way, rather than on a subforum full of racists. Unless you're just looking to confirm racist ideology that Black people are unreasonable, and that they're just asking for far too much to not be systemically imprisoned and executed by the state. Is that too much of a bother?  It'd be really swell if you wouldn't mind opposing the demonstrated, repeated, and now indisputable video evidence of this claim.

Black people have only been talking about this for generations. There's now tons of snackable content online for you to watch.  

Why do you hate white people so much?

Just now, Reality Check said:

Why do you hate white people so much?

I know reality is complicated and difficult to understand. You want it to make sense, and fit with what you thought you knew, in your childhood stories and fantasies and the TV shows and books and movies. You have a very clear framework of the world and it's gotten you this far, so how could it be wrong?

How could you be wrong? You've already thought of everything, and concluded you could not. 

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I know reality is complicated and difficult to understand. You want it to make sense, and fit with what you thought you knew, in your childhood stories and fantasies and the TV shows and books and movies. You have a very clear framework of the world and it's gotten you this far, so how could it be wrong?

How could you be wrong? You've already thought of everything, and concluded you could not. 

Do you have a liberal arts degree?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Do you have a liberal arts degree?

""You are the one with the insults and labels wanting to tell people how to feel and what to do." -- Also you.

Racists so badly want to put the idea of racism in a box and pretend it doesn't exist; you so badly want a way to dismiss it all, somehow, someway. It bugs you when you can't. It's obvious. You think it isn't, you think you're getting away with it. You're like a teenager who reeks of weed and air-spray. 

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

""You are the one with the insults and labels wanting to tell people how to feel and what to do." -- Also you.

Racists so badly want to put the idea of racism in a box and pretend it doesn't exist; you so badly want a way to dismiss it all, somehow, someway. It bugs you when you can't. It's obvious. You think it isn't, you think you're getting away with it. You're like a teenager who reeks of weed and air-spray. 

Are your parents divorced?

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

In the 1960s MLK and his movement had a clear goal/objective which was to introduce  new legislation that protect the civil liberties of African-Americans. 

When I google BLM objective all I see is “campaign against the violence and systematic racism of black people”

Its obviously a good thing that they are bringing awareness to the country that the events that took place in Minneapolis were completely unacceptable. Perhaps it will make another cop think twice about abusing his/her power in the black community. 

Unfortunately I think BLM has evolved into decades version of Occupy Wall St. It is now heavily comprised of young impressionable kids who are protesting more-so for the life experience rather than to actually cause legit change and accomplish a clear specific goal. 

Im willing to bet that the majority of these white 22 year olds that I’m seeing out there have very little sense of history with regards to the actual civil rights movement of the 60s where police beatings were rampant and unprovoked. By contrast what we are seeing today is young people actually trying to incite the police into acting violently so they can capture it on their phones and post it on Twitter. 

This post is not intended to downplay the the spirit of the movement and prejudices that black people face on a daily basis. I do take issue however with those who are protesting and causing community destruction whom have largely never experienced racial prejudice in their lives. 

I don’t see what you are complaint about? You just don’t like the protesters? 

4 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Here is an idea.

Maybe you should stop judging people by the color of their skin.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Here is an idea.

I don't need information. I mind my own business and don't bother anyone. If you insist on calling me

a racist simply because i'm white, so be it but that's your ^%$#ing problem, not mine.

oh, I almost forgot, if I wanted information, I would look at FBI statistics. They paint quite the picture.

Edited by Unforgiven