To kneel or not to kneel...

Would you take a knee and apologize if asked?   

41 members have voted

1. 1. If approached in public by a person or group asking you to kneel -- would you do it?

On 6/4/2020 at 4:25 PM, Boatdrinks said:

Funny you should bring this up. I’m aware of what’s been going on , and I already have a planned response . It goes something like “ you want me to kneel ? And this happens before or after you _____ my _______. “ ( fill in the blanks) Lol, kinda hoping someone tries this with me. 

I think she would have _______ his _______ at that point.  Talk about sheep.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Had a conversation about this today. I have absolutely no issue with a group taking a knee together in solidarity. If the cops and protestors all take a knee together, that's powerful IMO. But anything one-sided is a big nope from me.

Yup. I don't begrudge anyone for the way they choose to peacefully protest (same with Kap or any NFL players). But demanding uniformed officers, or any person based solely on their race, take a knee to prove their "one of the good ones" is not an act of peaceful protesting. It's making a demand under a threat -- and that doesn't go over well with most people. 

Like this -- this is hot nonsense. 

And I think less of any person who partook.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. I don't begrudge anyone for the way they choose to peacefully protest (same with Kap or any NFL players).

But demanding uniformed officers, or any person based solely on their race, take a knee to prove their "one of the good ones" is not an act of peaceful protesting. It's making a demand under a threat -- and that doesn't go over well with most people. 

Not to mention it is a useless gesture......................NOTHING will ever be enough.

Do you think that the Left in Webster are going to think of him any differently ?    Nope.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Not to mention it is a useless gesture......................NOTHING will ever be enough.

Do you think that the Left in Webster are going to think of him any differently ?    Nope.

Yup. Just look at what happened to the Boy Mayor of Minny yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 1