N.Y. Football Teams - Bills, Jets, Giants, Who Pays for What ?

T master

Of the 3 teams mentioned only one makes it's home in the state of N.Y. so my question is how much money did the state of N.Y. give to the state of New Jersey to build the 2 stadiums in the Meadowlands the old one being built around the same time as New Era then torn down to build the new one in it's place, or did they at all ?

In any stadium talks involving any team in the NFL the state gov't puts up so much money in bonds and such to pay for the new stadiums correct ?

Then there is maintenance to the facility ? So does any one know how that works in this situation ?

If this has been asked before my apologies but i was absent that day ? if need be i'll get a note .

2 hours ago, T master said:

Of the 3 teams mentioned only one makes it's home in the state of N.Y. so my question is how much money did the state of N.Y. give to the state of New Jersey to build the 2 stadiums in the Meadowlands the old one being built around the same time as New Era then torn down to build the new one in it's place, or did they at all ?

In any stadium talks involving any team in the NFL the state gov't puts up so much money in bonds and such to pay for the new stadiums correct ?

Then there is maintenance to the facility ? So does any one know how that works in this situation ?

If this has been asked before my apologies but i was absent that day ? if need be i'll get a note .

None for the new one according to this article...

https://www.nj.com/super-bowl/2014/01/poll_americans_dislike_public-funded_stadiums_and_tax_breaks_for_nfl_teams.html

16 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Thanks for the research it's much appreciated !!

I don't know why the NFL or the owners along with the NFL aren't made to pay for more stadiums sure the state & counties could give a tax break on the property tax because of the huge amount of "Not for profit" money they make that is put into employment of people in each city and those folks pay taxes by way of pay roll taxes .  

I don't know how they finagled the "Not for profit" thing but some lawyer really screwed the pooch for that one !