What are some of your favorite firsts?

20 hours ago, njbuff said:

First time I ate at Chinatown Express right outside MSG in the city.

It was awesome food at the time.

Extra MSG from the takeout joint next to MSG?

22 hours ago, qwksilver said:

1st 300 game was pretty special ( I was 18).

Me too!  Then I found out in five pin, 450 is a perfect game.  ?

First pair of boobs I got to motorboat down there by the creek that one summer was pretty cool.

First (and probably only) time I got to see SNL happen live in Studio 8H last December. Followed by my first slice of real NYC pizza. Can't remember the name of the joint but I remember where it's at! And we (wife and I) weren't sure if the pizza was just that good or if it was so good because we were dehydrated and starving after walking around the city all day. So before we left we made sure to grab some slices on our way out and I'm pretty sure it was just that good. And then, our journey back to Buffalo was the first time I'd ever experienced four straight flight delays followed by three gate changes which had us walking clear across LaGuardia from one end to the other. All this while I'm trying to watch Bills vs. Steelers. So of course when the game started coming down to the wire it was time to board the plane which had non-functional WiFi that only allowed me to get sporadic updates from my brother via Messenger. "Phillips sacks Hodges again!" or "Bills pick it off again!" And I'm just like "dear lord just close out the game!" We landed just a couple hours before the team did and it would've been cool to hang around to greet them but I was dead tired, colder than a witches titterino and beyond ready to go home. And then that was the first time I ever waited outside the airport for nearly an hour because my father in law got lost. Yay for firsts!

Edited by blacklabel

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Me too!  Then I found out in five pin, 450 is a perfect game.

Reminds me of the time I shot a 72 on the golf course ... and then I got to the back nine.

• Haha (+1) 4