Losman on Hey Rookie!

geggytah

nm

22936[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads up. If anyone hasn't seen this, look at the listings, I am sure they will rerun it a dozen more times. It is a pretty interesting look at our QB of the future, and has some cool footage of he and Wyche working together in training camp. Also, E Moulds having him be his errand boy is kind of amusing.

One observation: Not living in Buffalo, I have never heard Losman speak, before tonight. What a voice! He sounds like he is 15. If he turns out to suck (and I am not saying he will) this might be the trait that anti-Losmers grab on to, like "the mullett", or Rob "my ass hurts" Johson....

I like Losmans' attitude. He sure seems like a winner!

I was amused by the fact that he bought a condo in downtown Buff.  Definitely would not have been my choice but then again I'm not a 20-something single millionaire.

23062[/snapback]

No yardwork, no major concerns, lots of time to study his craft.....

It wouldn't be a bad idea for him to take voice lessons.  Seriously.

23056[/snapback]

It was the first time I had really heard him talk. I have seen some other mention of his voice from people who saw him at camp etc. - it really is a bit surprising to hear him. Looks aren't the only thing he has in common w/ Adam Sandler...

On the other hand - he did sound authoritative in the huddle. As long as he can play and talk at the same time is all that matters.

Did anybody hear what he was saying to the guys on the bench? He said that he was not going to slide, that he would take on anybody LB's ,SS's, anybody.

Right now this kid is a mental midget. My fear is that we have another Rob Johnson.

He has great talent but can he learn the position ?????????

His best quote was when he was talking to Mcgahee on the sideline. He said if he was running and there was a linebacker he would take out his ankles and just get real low. He said if it was a safety or cornerback he would blow them up. I love that! Mental midget? The kid scored in the mid 30s on the wonderlic. The kid eats and breathes football. He studies his ass off and its killing him not being on the field. Lay off his voice already. Most of all please do not ever use JP Losman and RJ in the same sentence. JP is gonna be a great QB for us!

His best quote was when he was talking to Mcgahee on the sideline.  He said if he was running and there was a linebacker he would take out his ankles and just get real low.  He said if it was a safety or cornerback he would blow them up.  I love that!  Mental midget?  The kid scored in the mid 30s on the wonderlic.  The kid eats and breathes football.  He studies his ass off and its killing him not being on the field.  Lay off his voice already.  Most of all please do not ever use JP Losman and RJ in the same sentence.  JP is gonna be a great QB for us!

23770[/snapback]

Oh he has brains- but does his ego over come them? Righ know the kid scares the crap out of me. I know all of what you say about him is correct, but his lack of ability to controll the need to be noticed and controll his ego is the question, not his effort, ability or brains.

I hope he makes it big time. (personally)