Richie Incognito top ranked center

by John Hadley

Richie Incognito  Nebraska 6'3 306 Junior

A versitile lineman with a wicked nasty streak...the second coming of Conrad Dobler

307511[/snapback]

Maybe he'll be "disguised" as a Buffalo Bill come April 23rd! :doh:

by John Hadley

A versitile lineman with a wicked nasty streak...the second coming of Conrad Dobler

307511[/snapback]

he was good at nebraska. but he was not dominant. not a first rounder, but definatly a bad 1st day pick.

he was good at nebraska. but he was not dominant. not a first rounder, but definatly a bad 1st day pick.

307532[/snapback]

Talent wise he could be right up there with the top Centers, but his baggage and injury suffered at the combine could make him a 4th Round steal.

Guys a headcase. Where did he play football in 2004? Oh right...he didnt. Got into a brawl, charged with assault. Nebraska suspended him. Then he goes to the combine and gets hurt. Give me a break. This guy needs to stay as far away from the bills as possible.

BTW, A week before the NFL draft last year, i was saying how cocky and arogant JP was and how much I hated him...And that I hope the bills stay as far away from him as possible....now im singing a slighty differnet tune :doh:

by John Hadley

307511[/snapback]

He's been prevented from working out because of a gimpy knee. Could be serious but it seems to me its just a sprain, either way he's still dropping like a rock.

I really, really hope he falls to us in the 6th.

He very well could fall further, and like you, would be very happy if we could get him as late as Round 6.

307556[/snapback]

No way that TD is going to touch this head case, talent aside. Sounds like a prospect for the Raiders.

Think about all the good late round centres as of late. Daniel Koppen of the Pats and Justin Hartwig of the Titans. Unless the guy is amazing I still do not think you use much higher than a fourth round pick on a centre. I do not know whatever happened to him but Jason Ball was amazing for the Chargers and he was not even drafted.

Guys a headcase.  Where did he play football in 2004?  Oh right...he didnt.  Got into a brawl, charged with assault.  Nebraska suspended him. Then he goes to the combine and gets hurt.  Give me a break.  This guy needs to stay as far away from the bills as possible.

BTW, A week before the NFL draft last year, i was saying how cocky and arogant JP was and how much I hated him...And that I hope the bills stay as far away from him as possible....now im singing a slighty differnet tune :doh:

307540[/snapback]

He transferred to Oregon, but the Ducks never let him in their pond.

He played LT at Nebraska and was a good player and one nasty SOB.

Speaking of loco lineman, I read Barrett Robbins died a few months back. Wasn't he shot robbing somebody or something?

Speaking of loco lineman, I read Barrett Robbins died a few months back.  Wasn't he shot robbing somebody or something?

307624[/snapback]

I don't think he died, did he?

Speaking of loco lineman, I read Barrett Robbins died a few months back.  Wasn't he shot robbing somebody or something?

307624[/snapback]

Who let you back in here? There's no time for football talk.

Next thing you know, Lori will start posting again.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...ins-cover_x.htm

Maybe not.  I can't seem to find it.  Shot in the heart and lungs -- ain't so great though.

Alcohol, steroids, and mental illness.

Take away: Let somebody else burn a pick on Incognito.

307636[/snapback]

He's recovering well enough to have been moved to a hospital in Texas a week ago or so.

Yup, it is a dangerous cocktail that he was on. Too bad he decided to go off the real meds, ending in his predicament.

The question on Incognito is would he have a better chance of righting himself in football, or will he crash & burn without the drive to be on a team?