Richie Incognito top ranked center

He's recovering well enough to have been moved to a hospital in Texas a week ago or so.

Yup, it is a dangerous cocktail that he was on.  Too bad he decided to go off the real meds, ending in his predicament. 

The question on Incognito is would he have a better chance of righting himself in football, or will he crash & burn without the drive to be on a team?

307641[/snapback]

I think that Bellotti extended the guy a full scholarship but it was contingent on him wiring his stuff down a little tighter. There was some sort of issue and Richie was "cut" from the program.

Today Oregon Coach Mike Bellotti announced he was releasing the former All-Big 12 Center from his scholarship because "...there were conditions we had set down and set forth for him to be admitted to our program, and they were not met."

Guys a headcase.  Where did he play football in 2004?  Oh right...he didnt.  Got into a brawl, charged with assault.  Nebraska suspended him. Then he goes to the combine and gets hurt.  Give me a break.  This guy needs to stay as far away from the bills as possible.

BTW, A week before the NFL draft last year, i was saying how cocky and arogant JP was and how much I hated him...And that I hope the bills stay as far away from him as possible....now im singing a slighty differnet tune :doh:

307540[/snapback]

is that because you're being a supporting fan?

or do you think he has some talent?