Thread: Pegula/Bills/Sabres COVID19 aid/relief efforts (Terry+Kim, Eichel, Josh Allen, Jeff Skinner, Josh Norman, Brandon Beane, etc.)

On 3/29/2020 at 6:59 AM, aristocrat said:

17 tenants i gave 3 months free rent. 

All acts of kindness count, I am quite certain your tenants are very appreciative, good on you! 

On 3/26/2020 at 6:02 PM, krf139 said:

Actually it’s more like 12.5k because he can write it off on his taxes.  Yes, it’s great that everyone is donating (any amount) but it is a very small amount relative to his 5M+ salary

Wow, just wow, doubling down on being a douche. You embarrass yourself every time you post, now go for the trifecta, you can do it! 

It is very nice to see all these folk giving to those in need, It  gives one hope that greed can be overcome, 

Big thank you to all those that give! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

Cantt believe there are posters on here complaining about the amounts people donated to charity.

If it's not enough for you, go donate your own money.

So true, makes ya just shake your head...

Back when we could go to a pub, we went several times to a place in Annapolis where they did trivia games, the usual winners amount was $100.00 dollars, but the deal was that the pub owner had the winners choose a charity of their preference and he would cut a check to that charity, and the winners mailed it, well my team won one night. So we sent the check to World central Kitchen, it was a fun way to knock down a couple pints ? can’t wait to go back there, hope they survive as a business?

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/buffalo-sabres-ryan-miller-auction/c-316903350

Former Sabres goalie Miller to hold auction in support of WNY relief

‘Proceeds will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank in Orange County, FeedMore WNY, and the Buffalo Police Athletic League.’

Pretty damn cool. Props to Ryan Miller.

Auctions seem the way to go.  That way you don't have aholes who don't give anything complaining - "What he gave $X.  He make $XXX.  That's like me giving a quarter!"