Bailout--Stimulus Thread

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

God you are an idiot 

Nearly 3 million Americans filed jobless claims last week; eight-week total at 36.5 million

Many of these workers lost their jobs because of closures and a huge drop in spending and travel during the pandemic. The White House and some governors are struggling to reopen parts of the economy.

It is true, I am an idiot. It is also true that you are a parasite, and support all other parasites. You are also a traitor to your fellow citizens.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

Your hero isn’t even holding his WWF like rallies, yet send the people to work? 

Real pro life you are, you tool 

Your life is not important to me. You support the USA being held hostage and being treated like lab rats to be tracked and traced.

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Holding what up? The stimulus that passed? Sure, we are a republic, they argue, what's wrong with that? 

Here, the GOP is saying screw local government. Do you know how bad a recession is, all the death, suicide, misery, etc.??

I'll give a little prediction based on my experience in these matters.  If the Republicans want to screw state governments, guess who the Democrats controlling state governments are going to screw?  Small towns and villages.  Cuomo threatened it here a year or so ago.  All of those d-bag Trumpers in small town local government who whine about Cuomo this and big spending that got a taste of the hammer when Cuomo threatened to significantly reduce aid to towns (but not to cities, which are controlled by Democrats).  And guess who got all whiny?  Those Trumper types who love to complain about all things state and spending until the checks aren't coming in.  

So, here's the breaking news.  If the feds don't help their partners in state government who paid the bill for the COVID fight (like, obviously, in New York), then state governments are going to pass the cuts along to localities.  And guess who is going to take a big hit?  You got it.  All of the Republicans on the patronage train in those governments.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I'll give a little prediction based on my experience in these matters.  If the Republicans want to screw state governments, guess who the Democrats controlling state governments are going to screw?  Small towns and villages.  Cuomo threatened it here a year or so ago.  All of those d-bag Trumpers in small town local government who whine about Cuomo this and big spending that got a taste of the hammer when Cuomo threatened to significantly reduce aid to towns (but not to cities, which are controlled by Democrats).  And guess who got all whiny?  Those Trumper types who love to complain about all things state and spending until the checks aren't coming in.  

So, here's the breaking news.  If the feds don't help their partners in state government who paid the bill for the COVID fight (like, obviously, in New York), then state governments are going to pass the cuts along to localities.  And guess who is going to take a big hit?  You got it.  All of the Republicans on the patronage train in those governments.  

Hope it doesn't come to that! But pain is coming n

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You have a vested interest in the policies of Benito Cuomo. That much is clear.

1 minute ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

41f4bt.gif

You are a promoter of fear...nothing else. Do you work for Bloomberg too?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hope it doesn't come to that! But pain is coming n

You are right, pain is coming.?

14 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You have a vested interest in the policies of Benito Cuomo. That much is clear.

You are a promoter of fear...nothing else. Do you work for Bloomberg too?

You are right, pain is coming.?

so much for a reality check... more like ignorance is bliss with you.

all you do is bich about the world holding you back. 

no one is stopping you

you can come out now - it’s safe ?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PelotonBillsFan said:

so much for a reality check... more like ignorance is bliss with you.

all you do is bich about the world holding you back. 

no one is stopping you

you can come out now - it’s safe ?

I have been out, never stopped. My business is essential. The difference is that all of our businesses are essential. 

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

It is true, I am an idiot. It is also true that you are a parasite, and support all other parasites. You are also a traitor to your fellow citizens.

Hey look, another nutbar!!!! 

11 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Learn from the best....

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bfa752665564fd4b89

Daddy! Not in front of everyone, wait until we get in the bedroom!!   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1