PFF 2017 Draft Redo . 2 Bills picked in top 20.

JerseyBills

On 3/29/2020 at 1:12 PM, GunnerBill said:

And he didn't ruin him by any means. You can count on one hand the number of guys who have given Tre rough days since he has been in the league. It is AJ Green, Hopkins, Robby Anderson and your guy Golladay. That is 4 times a guy has got the better of him in a head to head in 3 seasons. People have to remember that the other guys get paid too and it is as hard as ever to be a DB in the NFL. You are gonna lose some of those match ups. White loses them at a remarkably low frequency. 

And White was still right with them. Golladay, I remember, was making insane contested catches with White draped all over him. Really opened my eyes on Golladay.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Yeah, Godwin shouldn't be that high.

He was PFF’s #1 WR in the league this past season and I think he’s been top 15-20 each other year as well. They’ve always been extremely high on him (and deservedly so, he’s an incredible talent).

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

He was PFF’s #1 WR in the league this past season and I think he’s been top 15-20 each other year as well. They’ve always been extremely high on him (and deservedly so, he’s an incredible talent).

He's good for sure. I just wouldn't put him above some of those other guys.

53 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Not really when you look at the positions and players in front. The Godwin pick looks odd but the others are fair

There are some nice players in there but that’s not how the draft works. Top players at premium positions get drafted first. A top tier S or TE does not get drafted before a top tier CB or T (and Ramczyk is good not great IMO). I’d have Tre in the tier with Kittle, Adams, and Watt as players. Watt and Tre play premium positions. 

Godwin is really good but does kind of feel out of place at 4. Those other guys are top 5 players in the league at their position. I don’t think that he is that. He’s in a great system and is really good.

Ramczyk is a little overrated to me. He gets a lot of credit. He’s a nice tackle but IMO he’s not a top 5 guy either.

If we are redrafting I think that the top 10 looks like this:

- Mahomes

- Watson

- Garrett

- Tre

- Watt

- McCaffrey

- Humphrey

- Kittle 

- Adams

- Ramczyk

- Godwin