Go America!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with increased security. But I do have a problem with stupidity and inconsistency. Traveling through various airports is a joke. I have a watch and a belt buckle which set off only about 50% of metal detectors.

And this lighter thing? I don't get it. It must be something to do with a fire hazard because you're not allowed lighters in your luggage either.

Then the matches? Four packs of matches on your person, but none in your luggage. WTF can matches do in your luggage that's dangerous?

They're boasting about the big bins of lighters they're confiscating every day. What a waste! Rather than fill up the landfill with lighters, why not move the bin over to the exit side and allow the smokers to pick some up as they go out?

Now, I'm wondering what they've done with all my cuticle scissors, nail files, trimmers and wine openers. Were they donated, recycled or dumped? :rolleyes:

Now, I'm wondering what they've done with all my cuticle scissors, nail files, trimmers and wine openers.  Were they donated, recycled or dumped? 0:)

312099[/snapback]

I think they have a contract with a middle eastern company to recycle them.