McGahee Interview

aussiew

I hope the Sanders comment was in jest, but someone needs to tell him that humor doesn't always go over well on the internet.

As far as holding out, if he is a very special athlete for the next season or two he will deserve a hefty raise IMO. Tying a raise to an extension could actually be a very good thing for the Bills.

Regardless, didn't he sign a highly incentive laiden contract? I'm sure he reached a lot of bonuses last year and hope he does so again this year!

Ross Tucker has his work cut out for him then. Remember that preseason Game of the Week when WM scored his 1st TD against the Broncos? Tucker was mic'd and said "WOOO HOOO!!! What's up Willis???? Hand it to the ref! hand it to the ref!!"

he was telling him to just hand the ball and act like it's no big deal. I kind of liked that about Tucker.

I think Willis' contract is up after the 2007 season because the Bills have the option on another year after 2006, which barring injury, they will surely exercise. That doesn't mean that Rosenhaus won't cause a stir, but I believe the Bills have Willis for three more years as of now.

305156[/snapback]

I stand corrected...still not crazy about anything that self annointed "super agent"

Drew Rosenhaus is involved with....

Do you mean he want's to be over rated and not know when to hang up the jock?

Jeff

305016[/snapback]

No, it means that he wants to be ARUGABLY, the best at his position, go to many Probowls, win a few Superbowls, and be destined to go to the Hall of Fame.

Not too shabby Willis.

I reallly dont think Willis cares or should care how his humor comes across on the internet. He does it on the field and has fun off then he will be happy and so will all the fans.

I hope the Sanders comment was in jest, but someone needs to tell him that humor doesn't always go over well on the internet.

As far as holding out, if he is a very special athlete for the next season or two he will deserve a hefty raise IMO. Tying a raise to an extension could actually be a very good thing for the Bills.

Regardless, didn't he sign a highly incentive laiden contract?  I'm sure he reached a lot of bonuses last year and hope he does so again this year!

305166[/snapback]

You know what? Me-first dont fly in Buffalo. Never has, never will.

In a town where you gotta scrape together whatever you got, status is granted to the guys who roll up their sleeves and get to work. No fanfare, no glitter. Just get it done however you can.

Can you imagine Jim Kelly moonwalking after a TD and flipping off Dolphins fans. Uh...no. Jimbo was a lunchbox-carrying roughneck who showboated by being tough and working hard.

"If they pay me"=RJ

In a town where you gotta scrape together whatever you got, status is granted to the guys who roll up their sleeves and get to work. No fanfare, no glitter. Just get it done however you can.

Can you imagine Jim Kelly moonwalking after a TD and flipping off Dolphins fans. Uh...no. Jimbo was a lunchbox-carrying roughneck who showboated by being tough and working hard.

"If they pay me"=RJ

305453[/snapback]

Then there was a guy named Bruce Smith.

"If they pay me"=RJ

305453[/snapback]

And the fans were still A-Holes to him at the first opportunity they had.

I remember when Bruce Smith sacked Steve Deberg late in a playoff game and did the "Neil Smith Homerun Swing" and the fans all booed him. Oh, that's not what happened - the majority of fans acted like the typical circus monkeys they are.

"If they pay me"=RJ

305453[/snapback]

Deion Sanders may have been flamboyant but he was a team player through and through by making incredible game turning plays on defense and special teams to help his teams win Superbowls. It took a Willis McGahee to kick this team in the butt after the completely uninspired 0-4 death march they were on in 2004. I have no problem with Willis modelling himself after Deion. McGahee HATES to lose and that was something our "lunchpail" guys were completely missing at the beginning of last season.