2020 Bills Unrestricted Free Agents

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

Yes, all true. But my point was we stuck with them too long. How is it that most people in the media and on this board see it. McD stubbornly sticks with it a little too long. Then he ends up cutting, or benching a guy we’ve been calling for them to move on from anyway. None of us are smarter than him when it comes to NFL roster management. And we can’t see the future. I say it’s loyalty with a dash of stubbornness. Honestly, how else would you explain it?

I would explain it that you cannot turn over your entire roster and fill it with every player that you want in just 2 seasons. The plan wasn't to build a super bowl contender in just two seasons. Some players hold spots until you find their replacement. It takes time. I think the team gets a pretty high grade on how they upgraded the roster and cap situation by year 3. I expect a very aggressive offseason as we are now entering our championship window.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I think they re-sign Spain, Coleman, Marlowe, and Kevin Johnson. Maybe Stanford unless they draft better backup LBs. 

I think they will make a good effort to re-sign Phillips, but he will cost too much. 

edit: I don’t think they even talk to Shaq. He’s gone. 

Forget Coleman. Need youth

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My need to upgrade from Milano. Not physical enough.