Zero in-play penalties called on Houston

Didn’t really notice as the game was going on, but I’m not surprised. Don’t forget the Bills TD that was overturned when Corrente had correctly given the TD signal. The Texans basically got the New England  treatment, as the NFL obviously wanted the JJ Watt/ Watson show. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It’s negligence not a conspiracy.  The NFL is a multi-billion dollar operation with millions of dollars bet on the outcome of games, and it entrusts its rule-enforcement and integrity to a bunch of substitute teachers.  There is zero accountability for it and it just amazes me.  One day, if this continues and a crazy call affects a city the public actually cares about, I could see Congress getting involved.

congress involved?  Like that will help.  Congress cannot even do the jobs they were elected to go.  If anything,  the big NFL owners already have congress in their back pockets.  Kraft seemed to ok with his legal troubles.  

I respect your football posts a lot but the notion of this government fixing things is not going to happen.  They might “get involved” but never confuse involvement with results.  

I closely watched the CSPAN hearings to “investigate and question” the Boeing CEO.   Most congressmen and women were unprepared, asked garbage Repetitive questions, and cared more about looking and sounding outranged as if this would lend them favor come election time.  After those two days, they went back to politics.   Now we have a weakened FAA, a loss of confidence within the international aviation community, and our counties biggest manufacturer and industrial exporter is reeling - hundreds of thousands of American jobs are at stake.  Congress did nothing but stir up the obvious and go home.   

With Congress involved you have one kind of crook looking at what another kind of crook is doing.  

1 hour ago, LittleSammy said:

I am surprised it took this long for the expected "the refs screwed the Bills" thread to appear. The bottom line is this team was up 16-0 with a quarter and a half left in the game and totally imploded to hand the game to Houston.

I can’t believe it took this long for the one fool to come out and say that poor officiating doesn’t affect outcomes.