Welp, it’s time for the offseason and mock drafts

jimmy10

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Then you don't have the right to point out how stupid I am for pointing out how stupid he is for making a stupid point.

I can go all day son!

Guys, GUYS! We’re Bills fans. We’re ALL stupid. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Then you don't have the right to point out how stupid I am for pointing out how stupid he is for making a stupid point.

I can go all day son!

Him reminding people that we're still a 10 win team with the 5th seed in the playoffs while people are panicking is stupid...ok.?

Edited by Warcodered

Just now, Warcodered said:

Him reminding people that we're still a 10 win team with 5 seed in the playoffs while people are panicking is stupid...ok.?

I don't know how I could have made my last post any more stupid for you to understand the extreme sarcasm

31 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If you can't understand why there's so much emotion and anger after this loss, then I don't know where you've been the last 20 years.  We all know the playoffs are coming, doesn't mean we still don't want to win games; especially against the Pats

I'm not mad or angry. Of course it sucks we lost.  I just hope this was a uncharacteristic game by our D and the fire and passion comes flying back in the playoffs which I truly Billieve will.

I don't have to think of 10 ways to get in the playoffs next week. My QB improved about 2-3X vs the Pats this game versus last. My Bills basically have a bye week against the Jets next week to head up to warm Houston.