The Cowboys -- America's Team?

TPS

In case anyone needed any more evidence of my sanity....

Like Tom Brady, I grew up hating the Dallas Cowboys. Growing up in SoCal, I was a Rams fan, but the most important source of my Cowboy hate came from my dad, who was from Wisconsin and a die-hard Packer fan.  I vividly remember our celebration when Bart Starr won the NFC championship game on a QB sneak with seconds to play.  On the other hand, what a torture it was, after becoming a Bills fan in 1990 (the year I moved to Buffalo), to watch the Bills lose those two Super Bowls. But this post isn't about being a football fan...

As someone who has distrusted the MSM going back to high school days, the Orwellian use of "America's Team" to describe the Cowboys has always irked me.  As I've posted here a few times, the "deep state" has always had its tentacles firmly entrenched in the MSM (see Operation Mockingbird).  So it came as no surprise to me when I found out that the original owner had ties to the mafia and his father had ties to the JFK assassination....

The original owner of the Cowboys was Clint Murchison Jr. whose wealth came from his father, a Texas oil millionaire.  Like his father, Jr had close ties to the Mafia. His ties were investigated by the ATF, and.. 

the ATF concluded, ‘it appears that Murchison is firmly entrenched with individuals who are proven national Mafia figures.’ Murchison’s name was also dragged into a major financial scam in which $2 million in Teamsters insurance premiums were diverted to several organized-crime operations. Among those insurance companies implicated in the scheme was National American Life Insurance Company. The owner of the firm was a close business associate of Carlos Marcello... He had multiple business partnerships with associates of Carlos Marcello, the “most feared Mafia boss in the South.” On a weekly basis, he bet tens of thousands of dollars on sports, including the NFL, with Gilbert “The Brain” Beckley, one of the biggest bookmakers in the country. Moldea’s book further alleges that Murchison maintained a working relationship with former U.S. Senate power broker Bobby Baker (known as “Lyndon Jr.” for his close affiliation with the president), who was sent to prison in 1967 on seven counts of fraud, grand larceny, and tax evasion."

Moldea's book, mentioned in the above quote, lays out the case for the influence gamblers (aka the Mafia) had on the NFL.  It's an interesting read...

Clint Murchison Jr's associations pale in comparison to his father's....Sr was close friends with LBJ, J. Edgar Hoover, and Carlos Marcello, which of course ties him to JFK's assassination.

Clint Murchison was also closely liked to the Mafia. In 1955 a Senate committee discovered that 20 per cent of the Murchison Oil Lease Company was owned by Vito Genovese and his family. The committee also discovered Murchison had close financial ties with Carlos Marcello. Later, Bobby Baker claimed that. "Murchison owned a piece of Hoover. Rich people always try to put their money with the sheriff, because they're looking for protection. Hoover was the personification of law and order and officially against gangsters and everything, so it was a plus for a rich man to be identified with him. That's why men like Murchison made it their business to let everyone know Hoover was their friend. You can do a lot of illegal things if the head lawman is your buddy."

I became a "conspiracy theorist" as a result of seeing the 1973 film "Executive Action," a fictional account of the assassination which suggests it was coordinated by elements from the deep state, including a group of Texas Oil men.  At the end of the film, an extensive list of witnesses was provided who died from mysterious causes....I have since read at least a dozen books on the subject.

One of the things I like about Trump is that more and more people are coming around to the idea of a deep state which may help explain how it is possible that  such a grand conspiracy could be pulled off. JFK made a lot of important enemies.  LBJ and the Kennedys hated each other, and LBJ was most likely going to be dropped from the 1964 ticket since he was embroiled in the Bobby Baker scandal which would most likely lead to him being jailed.  Hoover, who infamously claimed there was no such thing as the mafia (La Cosa Nostra), and the Kennedys hated each other as well.  The Kennedys also went after the Mafia despite the fact that they probably helped him get elected (along with Hoffa's union).  The CIA (and Cubans) hated Kennedy after he reneged on military support for the Bay of Pigs invasion. Kennedy's lingering distrust of the CIA caused him to say it should be broken up into a million pieces and scattered to the winds.  There were also many in the military who thought JFK was too soft on the communists.  In short, many, many elements of a deep state were united in their hatred of the Kennedys.

We've all been participating in DR's Deep State and other threads, including the Epstein caper.  Pedophile rings, Epstein's island and many other mechanisms for keeping people controlled, including being suicided or some "accidental" form of death, are the ways these "conspiracies" stay hidden for such a long time...

Yes, I am and always have been a conspiracy theorist, and if I hear any commentators today call the Cowboys "America's Team," I'll nod my head and say, yes, yes they are....but it's Clint Murchison's (jr and sr) America; LBJ and Hoover's America; the CIA and the Mafia's America; Epstein's America.  

The team of my America is the Buffalo Bills.  A team that represents the heart of working class America, the people who play by the rules and believe in what this country is supposed to stand for.  Yes, I'll be rooting for America's Team today, the REAL one; and if they win, I'll see it as a small moral victory in a much bigger (moral) battle....

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3