Could there be hope for WGR" The voice of reason"

morning personalities let go last fall, returns to gr as a free lance host of a golf show that will premiere at 8am April 30. The first step in his return to a regular shift on wgr???

302336[/snapback]

Why do you hate WGR so much? Did one of the on-air guys piss on your lot?

morning personalities let go last fall, returns to gr as a free lance host of a golf show that will premiere at 8am April 30. The first step in his return to a regular shift on wgr???

302336[/snapback]

Talking Golf at 8am on a Saturday morning leads to only one thing.....

zzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzz. :doh::P

Amen, Slyvester is a breath of fresh air on that station.

That pompus F Schoop should be working in Oxford he thinks hes so damn smart.

Simon on the other hand is an out of touch old man. you plebs love to drool over him because he reads this board once every 3 months. BTW notice he has not posted since he got to GR thats because the tool Program Director wont let him.

Out with Howard and Schoop. Put Kevin and Bulldog together again and Jeremy and Brad back together........Then Bring Back the Coach for Bills season. My Bills dream lineup

Simon on the other hand is an out of touch old man. you plebs love to drool over him because he reads this board once every 3 months. BTW notice he has not posted since he got to GR thats because the tool Program Director wont let him.

Out with Howard and Schoop. Put Kevin and Bulldog together again and Jeremy and Brad back together........Then Bring Back the Coach for Bills season. My Bills dream lineup

302550[/snapback]

Shocking you worship Stojan. Simply shocking. :doh:

302550[/snapback]

Bring back the Coach!!!??? He almost single handedly destroyed the Credibility of WGR.

Its funny, I find Schopp and the Bulldog hilarious and considering the slowness of the time of year in sports, really enjoy them mixing pop culture, light current events and humor into their show.

If you thing Schoop is Oxfordesc, and Coach is a dream, I think your intelligence level is now on display for all to see. Some people can talk without swearing, insulting and drooling on themselves.

By the way, Howard only posted on this board upon leaving empire, to thank people for the support and let us know he was moving. Considering Brad, Jeremy and others from the station post on TBD, I doubt that the "evil program director" is preventing anyone from posting.

Howard Simon is a class act & has good insight

Maybe Howard Simon & Kevin Sylvester could do the morning show together.

Then put Jeremy White back with Brad Rider, but move them to the afternoon.

I don't like Schopp at all.

Bulldog seams to be knowledgable but is difficult to listen to.

I think WGR personalities gop off on too many tangents instead of talking sports. It becomes very annoying.

Sylvester joins Sabres: Former WGR-AM morning man Kevin Sylvester will soon join the Buffalo Sabres as the director of amateur athletics. Sabres managing partner Larry Quinn said he'll be in charge of developing college and high school events like this weekend's Bowman Cup. Sylvester's freelance WGR golf show with local pro Gary Battistoni begins at 8 this morning.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050...?tbd1040684.asp

Sylvester joins Sabres: Former WGR-AM morning man Kevin Sylvester will soon join the Buffalo Sabres as the director of amateur athletics. Sabres managing partner Larry Quinn said he'll be in charge of developing college and high school events like this weekend's Bowman Cup. Sylvester's freelance WGR golf show with local pro Gary Battistoni begins at 8 this morning.

306845[/snapback]

The Sabres layoff staff last year because of no hockey being played, but they have the money to hire someone as "director of amateur athletics"?? Wouldn't this be a job for somone who already exists in their public relations/marketing dept.?

It must be nice to have friends in high places. :D

302550[/snapback]

Both Brad and Jeremy post here often.

306845[/snapback]

Maybe next Sylvester can book circus acts and wedding receptions for the HSBC Arena. .... Maybe even a celebrity bowling tournament with Willis!

I don't like Schopp & the Bulldog

Schopp is rude to his callers and seems more interested in talking aboout American Idol than sports.

Bulldog seems to be a bit of a loudmouth

They sould have Kevin Sylvester & Jeremy White in the afternoon.

Howard Simon can fly solo in the morning

302524[/snapback]

As much as I dislike Schoop he's still an improvement over the dipstick on Rochester radio now --- Brad Dumbies. He might be the worst radio talk show host I have ever heard.