Lee Smith and Pat DiMarco update...

eball

On 11/19/2019 at 6:48 AM, eball said:

From the Buffalo News this a.m.; should make a lot of folks happy.  Perhaps this is a sign that the Bills are finally figuring out "who they are" on offense and creating an identity -- or it's just the personnel grouping that they felt worked best against Miami.  In either case, 37 pts and 400+ of offense is nothing to sneeze at.

1. The Bills didn’t use their “heavy” offensive package much. Blocking tight end Lee Smith played a season-low seven snaps (10%), while fullback Patrick DiMarco was on the field for just four snaps (6%).

That is too much still. 0% is more where I want.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I absolutely marvel out how both Smith and Dimarco are on an NFL roster. Let alone the Bills. If both guys were released tomorrow I doubt any team would pick them up. Even if it was a position of need. At some point doesn't performance outweigh process?

Over paid cheerleader locker room guys,must be good at snapping towels at shower time ;)

11 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I absolutely marvel out how both Smith and Dimarco are on an NFL roster. Let alone the Bills. If both guys were released tomorrow I doubt any team would pick them up. Even if it was a position of need. At some point doesn't performance outweigh process?

DiMarco is an important piece as blocking back. It's an unsung role and I'm fine with him there. What makes me nuts is lining him up out wide. I understand why they do it but if they do it once every two games, it's too much. Lee Smith is in a similarly unsung role as blocking TE but the issue there is the penalties. 

Edited by Sundancer