Cole Beasley, Bills offense doesn't have problem with play-calling

TwistofFate

2 hours ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

Riddle me this, How does Matt Schaub who has been drinking coffee for 4 years on a sideline step in and throw for 400 yards? 

How does a 15-year vet, 2x Pro Bowler, 2009 Passing Yards Leader come off the bench to throw 52 times for over 400 yards to lead Atlanta to yet another loss?

Gee, not sure.

In fact, why is Schaub even on the bench? Maybe because he's 47-46 lifetime and throwing over 300 yards is a useless stat?

Andy Dalton has three 300-yard games just this year alone. Where is he? Bench. When he comes off the bench to leads his team with 400 yards and another loss, can we expect you to bring that up, too?

The 300 yard game is a completely useless stat. Frankly, I look forward to Allen hitting the number just so people will stop bringing it up.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

How does a 15-year vet, 2x Pro Bowler, 2009 Passing Yards Leader come off the bench to throw 52 times for over 400 yards to lead Atlanta to yet another loss?

Gee, not sure.

In fact, why is Schaub even on the bench? Maybe because he's 47-46 lifetime and throwing over 300 yards is a useless stat?

Andy Dalton has three 300-yard games just this year alone. Where is he? Bench. When he comes off the bench to leads his team with 400 yards and another loss, can we expect you to bring that up, too?

The 300 yard game is a completely useless stat. Frankly, I look forward to Allen hitting the number just so people will stop bringing it up.

i think we know that the people who B word about it will quickly start replying that he's only done it once.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1