Any tips on getting out of jury duty?

Rudyc80

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my husband and I still lived in Kenmore, he simply told them he was self-employed (we owned a bar) and because we had less than three employees, he was excused.  I don't know if the rules have changed, but at the time it was that simple

302039[/snapback]

Oh yeah.....????Humm, was that the Military Bar & Grill days?

Lov ya....your Brother

No one wants to discuss the idea of proffesional jurors?

Darin? Pros, Cons?

302379[/snapback]

That is a discussion for the PPP board. Bring it over there and you will probably see some discussion.

That is a discussion for the PPP board. Bring it over there and you will probably see some discussion.

302384[/snapback]

You can't tell him what to do.

On second thought, go ahead.

You can't tell him what to do.

On second thought, go ahead.

302387[/snapback]

The choice is his. If he wants to talk about it, take it to PPP. Either way, I really don't care. :doh:

How are you doing, big guy?

302384[/snapback]

Honestly, if I brought it over there, (me, stevestojan), i would get nothing but pot shots taken at me. I wouldn't mind someone else starting it up so I could read some opinions, though. Not that I can't take the abuse, but I am really interested in peoples thoughts on this one.

Honestly, if I brought it over there, (me, stevestojan), i would get nothing but pot shots taken at me. I wouldn't mind someone else starting it up so I could read some opinions, though. Not that I can't take the abuse, but I am really interested in peoples thoughts on this one.

302400[/snapback]

Good move. You should stay over here. This is a pot shot-free zone.

Good move.  You should stay over here.  This is a pot shot-free zone.

302405[/snapback]

Obviously it's not. But these are pot shots I'm used to. It would be like going from a home where they hit you with a belt, to a home where they beat you with... well.... bigger thicker belts.. :doh:

302400[/snapback]

I will make you a one-time only deal. You start the thread over there, and I will personally make sure that any personal attacks against you are removed. Keep in mind, that I am not monitoring things 24/7, but I will pay special attention to the thread and as soon as I see an attack against you, I will remove it. You also need to make sure you do not attack anyone. Deal?