The Worlds Best Bars

Pete

http://www.worldsbestbars.com/

Interesting to see where you have been and which bars they have missed-

300228[/snapback]

New Vegas is a little to pastuerized for me, the only place on their Vegas list I like to slip into is the Double Down. The best bar in Vegas, albeit a great American Dive Bar, is called Pogos. I have to warn you to dress down though- this is where the second and third generation of Vegas natives go to play Cheers. I also rarely drive by Dino's without stopping in to see what flotsam has washed up on any given night.

Given just one bar to go to the balance of my life I'd pick the awesome Bar Monkey in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica.

New Vegas is a little to pastuerized for me, the only place on their Vegas list I like to slip into is the Double Down. The best bar in Vegas, albeit a great American Dive Bar, is called Pogos. I have to warn you to dress down though- this is where the second and third generation of Vegas natives go to play Cheers. I also rarely drive by Dino's without stopping in to see what flotsam has washed up on any given night.

Given just one bar to go to the balance of my life I'd pick the awesome Bar Monkey in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica.

300525[/snapback]

I have been to the Double Down- cool bar. Tha happiest place on earth

Double Down signature drink is Ass Juice. And there motto is, "If you puke, you clean!" You can even buy "Puke Insurance" for $20. Getting you out of any cleaning if it happens. I'm not lying. Great jukebox from bands you never heard of and ALL walks of life in there. Its close to the Hard Rock on Paradise Rd.

Enjoy! :D