Parents don't like red ink

Bear

Red Ink

A few days old, but I hadn't seen it yet...

299961[/snapback]

Teachers being forced not to use red pens...Cookie Monster being forced to no longer eat cookies...Stern being forced out of free radio. We've offically become Iran.

What are our troops fighting for again?

This thread is terrible! You obviously have no skill with picking a topic on which to discuss and I'll bet your mother wears combat boots too!!

Oops...sorry about that

This thread is terrible! You obviously have no skill with picking a topic on which to discuss and I'll bet your mother wears combat boots too!!

Was that better for your self-esteem?

:blink:

F YOU!!

Sorry, I'll try better next time. And how did you know that about my mom?

Oops...sorry about that

:blink:

299992[/snapback]

Thanks for the purple, Gavin. Please respond so I can be assured. Please?

test edit

Bear - The koala is the wrong avatar.  A koala isn't a bear.

300070[/snapback]

My last avatar was of a bloody "Search for the Holy Grail" rabbit. I gave up on only doing Bear logos awhile ago.

This one is a very subtle reference to the late Mitch Hedberg...

"My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light a bunch of koala bears scatter. And I don't want them to, you know, I'm like, "Hey, hold on fellas, lemme hold one of yous... and feed you a leaf."

I think we should head over to wherever theBlackBear is currently stationed and chase him away with theKoalaBear.  Man, here's to the authorities that chased that guy off.

300160[/snapback]

i miss some that got chased off . :blink::D;)