Staggering Stats: Tom Brady - 3 TDs 4 INTs in his last 4 games Vs the Bills

StHustle

13 hours ago, StHustle said:

I know I know he is also 4-0 in his last 4 games against us, HOWEVER, for that to be Brady's stat line against the Bills since McDermott took over, MEANS SOMETHING!

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/09/25/tom-brady-expects-challenge-from-mistake-free-buffalo-bills-defense/

What exactly? It means we are getting closer to cracking the code! YES Brady is old as ? and NO we have no chance to even get close to making our overall record against that bastard respectable but dammit NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER!! 

We've had 3 games to work out kinks and I'm certain Daboll has held back plays just for this game. I think Sunday is when we finally put it all together. One thing Josh has showed is he plays BETTER under pressure, and this game here, both teams 3-0, everyone in the media and even most Bills fans doubting a win, it being no secret how Tom has dominated us at home, IS PRESSURE!!!

I expect to see Josh play the best game of his career Sunday, and when that happens, I will bump this thread and toot my own horn.

So anyway I got excited and went off on a tangent. What do you all think about such putrid numbers from old Tom these last 4 games? Any reason you see for him to fair any better tomorrow???

received_518309885625703.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, StHustle said:

I know I know he is also 4-0 in his last 4 games against us, HOWEVER, for that to be Brady's stat line against the Bills since McDermott took over, MEANS SOMETHING!

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/09/25/tom-brady-expects-challenge-from-mistake-free-buffalo-bills-defense/

What exactly? It means we are getting closer to cracking the code! YES Brady is old as ? and NO we have no chance to even get close to making our overall record against that bastard respectable but dammit NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER!! 

We've had 3 games to work out kinks and I'm certain Daboll has held back plays just for this game. I think Sunday is when we finally put it all together. One thing Josh has showed is he plays BETTER under pressure, and this game here, both teams 3-0, everyone in the media and even most Bills fans doubting a win, it being no secret how Tom has dominated us at home, IS PRESSURE!!!

I expect to see Josh play the best game of his career Sunday, and when that happens, I will bump this thread and toot my own horn.

So anyway I got excited and went off on a tangent. What do you all think about such putrid numbers from old Tom these last 4 games? Any reason you see for him to fair any better tomorrow???

large.3646BE3B-98D5-4D8B-BEB9-D49EA491D41C.gif.8dd341e6a692103d061f0f08fb68f440.gif

I also want to say that I hope that Tom Brady does not get his fingers stuck in a blender while making a kale smoothie. That would be bad to wish for...

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I like the title of this thread as it reminds me that the Patriots have been beating the Bills the last few years by simply running the ball right up the middle. It’s actually not been Brady. It’s been their O Line that has totally dominated the Bills D Line and LBs. I recall one game, maybe more than one, where everyone knew they were going to run and they did it anyway! Over and over and over.

So do you see this being an issue? Michel averages like 2 yards a carry this year and Burkhead is hobbled. James White is really a receiver who may get 2-3 carries a game.

Just now, StHustle said:

So do you see this being an issue? Michel averages like 2 yards a carry this year and Burkhead is hobbled. James White is really a receiver who may get 2-3 carries a game.

And Ryan Fitzpatrick always played like crap except when facing the Bills.  And that Miami RB who's name escapes me never looked like all that much until playing the Bills. And.....

21 hours ago, StHustle said:

What it means is if we can stop the run they are in trouble.

15 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

This Bills team seems to play to the level of their competition, which is normal for younger/inexperienced teams. It’s a dangerous brand of football since you never put the other team away and they’re always in the game. I have tempered my expectations for this game, we’ve been here before and been trounced. Hopefully we keep pace with them and fight hard and pull out the win. The only thing I don’t want to see is a meltdown game of hero ball from Allen and a blowout. 

I remember Allen playing hero ball against the Vikings last season.