Automated Phone Menus SUCK!!!

While I sit here and go through an endless loop of automated phone menus, I thought I would vent a little. Here is my most recent attempt to speak with an actual person...I play dumb and not press any keys in hopes of getting an operator. The result of this....disconnected. Does good customer service exist anywhere in this country? If so, let me know, because they are one of the remaining few companies who deserve some business! :)

While I sit here and go through an endless loop of automated phone menus, I thought I would vent a little.   Here is my most recent attempt to speak with an actual person...I play dumb and not press any keys in hopes of getting an operator.  The result of this....disconnected.  Does good customer service exist anywhere in this country?  If so, let me know, because they are one of the remaining few companies who deserve some business! :)

298752[/snapback]

Try pressing 0

While I sit here and go through an endless loop of automated phone menus, I thought I would vent a little.  Here is my most recent attempt to speak with an actual person...I play dumb and not press any keys in hopes of getting an operator.  The result of this....disconnected.  Does good customer service exist anywhere in this country?  If so, let me know, because they are one of the remaining few companies who deserve some business! :)

298752[/snapback]

keep calling as they will have to pay for every 1800 call that you make to them...

Dental Insurance(GHI)!  Surprise, surprise...they change everyones member #, then when you try to straighten them out.....<click>. :)

298768[/snapback]

Are you pressing the keys on the phone in a gentle manner or are you stabbing them? Remember, phones have feelings too.

Try *0

or

If that doesn't work use 382-5968...you won't get anywhere, but you may feel better knowing that you told them to fark off

Finally got through. They shutdown their entire operation for lunch.

This is my automated menu for you GHI....

Press 1 If your customer service sucks

Press 2 If your company doesn't give a rats ass about me

Press 3 If you are laughing all the way to the bank

Press 4 If it's all of the above!

:)

Ok... if it's one of those "say your question at the tone" lines, just say jibberish. they'll route you to an operator (don't want to put those that can't talk right at a disadvantage).

I do that every time I call Apple about anything...

"State the name of your computer please?"

"Taco fish mart horse drawn swiss cheese road trip."

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand, please try that again."

"Balls hat Wichita underground police crab leg party."

"Please hold while I transfer you to an operator..."

The best part is watching my coworkers look at me strange when I rattle off a line like that.

Ok... if it's one of those "say your question at the tone" lines, just say jibberish.  they'll route you to an operator (don't want to put those that can't talk right at a disadvantage).

The best part is watching my coworkers look at me strange when I rattle off a line like that.

298817[/snapback]

:);):D that got me...

Ok... if it's one of those "say your question at the tone" lines, just say jibberish.  they'll route you to an operator (don't want to put those that can't talk right at a disadvantage).

298817[/snapback]

One company I call from time to time is like that. No press this button for this option, it's all voice recongnition. So I usally just babble something to get connect to an operator.