NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 1, 2019

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I had posted already that you can not post the map in this forum  .  The map is OWNED by 506 Sports.  

I don't want to come off as a richard head. 

hate to lose what we got 

you jumped the gun and put up the link before the map showed up on 506

i could have done that when i went to 506 three hours earlier...  :D

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

01-CBS-V2.png

Anybody comment on what the ***** is going on in the Southeastern corner of Wyoming?  Oh yeah... That's Laramie, WY.

Great that the Bills Base is expanding! ?

race you to that patch of yellow, loser buys the first round

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Anybody comment on what the ***** is going on in the Southeastern corner of Wyoming?  Oh yeah... That's Laramie, WY.

Great that the Bills Base is expanding! ?

No that is not Laramie. Laramie is in the Denver DMA region, which will be showing a different game. The yellow patch is Cheyenne. Laramie cable TV does get Cheyenne channels though.

11 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

No that is not Laramie. Laramie is in the Denver DMA region, which will be showing a different game. The yellow patch is Cheyenne. Laramie cable TV does get Cheyenne channels though.

so now we know

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Forward Progress said:

image.png.1307c7d0d494ceea88d4a9ff527443bc.png

There is a small pocket of Josh Allen / Bills fans in Wyoming now.  :thumbsup:

Ooops... It's my bad... Like you said, Cheyenne:

This is Laramie:

4 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Albany_County_Wyoming_incorporated_and_unincorporated_areas_Laramie_highlighted.svg.png

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, MikeSpeed said:

Is it true that CBS and Fox will be broadcasting both early and late games this year at the same time? I though I heard that somewhere. It would be nice to know that after the Bills game I'm not stuck watching the Cowboys vs Giants. :sick:

In Toronto the west coast CBS feed has the Seahawks and a sports network station has the other non-Giants game.

On 9/5/2019 at 9:26 AM, MikeSpeed said:

Is it true that CBS and Fox will be broadcasting both early and late games this year at the same time? I though I heard that somewhere. It would be nice to know that after the Bills game I'm not stuck watching the Cowboys vs Giants. :sick:

What is happening is that the competing network is allowed to show a game in the time slot while the home team plays. IOW, if the Bills were to host New England at 1 PM, the other network (most likely FOX) would not be allowed to show a game in that same time slot in the past. Now they can, in most cases, for this year only. This is a 1-year experiment by the NFL. 

In the time slot the home team is not playing, say 4 PM in the example above, both networks could, and still can, show games. So each area is supposed to get 3 games between the 1 PM and 4 PM times slots; however, sometimes in the past, they only got 2 games, due to the restriction above. Now that restriction is lifted, for this year only.

The exception is that twice a year for this year, home teams are allowed to prevent the competing network from airing a game in their time slot. After two times though, they cannot demand such a limit.

On 9/5/2019 at 10:09 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I heard that as well  somewhere here

I just don't recall the details 

See my post above.

Edited by from_dunkirk

How to listen to  Bills at Jets | Week 1

Listen on the Bills Radio Network

Fans can also listen to the action on the Bills Radio Network, featuring longtime center Eric Wood and the voice of the Bills, John Murphy.

Bills Radio Network:

• Buffalo:* WGR550 (550 AM)
  • Toronto:* Fan 590 (590 AM)
  • Rochester: WCMF (96.5 AM) and WROC (950 AM)
  • Syracuse: WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)

Play-by-Play: John Murphy

Color Analyst: Eric Wood