10 observations Bills v. Panthers

Wade will be safe regardless due to the international rule. If I am not mistaken I believe I heard on one of the radio networks I believe if he doesn’t make the 53 man roster he can be placed on the ps without counting against the team. Win win type of situation. 

On 8/17/2019 at 5:35 PM, MAJBobby said:

They played a Legit DL. And was pretty good last night (while missing starters). And first time ever this year seeing a 3-4. I think they were really good 

He looked tentative and slow to me. Just like last year. Fully reserving my judgment until best week. 

They practiced together. And all are Nfl players. I’m not sure first time ever seeing a 34 this year (amusing phrasing, context aside) is that relevant. 

Its a good panthers front and bills we’re missing pieces. Plus it’s training camp. 

4 hours ago, mrags said:

He’s had a different holder 50% of the time through preseason as well to this point 

It’s also preseason. For all we know he’s trying out some techniques or a new style of shoe. I doubt he suddenly forgot to kick but if he’s missing them with messaging that his jobs at risk I’d be more worried than he’s missing then simply in a practice setting like this.

You must have a small league if Bease is going undrafted (or maybe its not PPR).

Kicker and center were huge issues for us last year and remain the same question marks today.  Thats not good.  

Someone oughta teach Tyree Jackson some TE techniques and coach him up.  He's not gonna make it as a pro qb but boy he sure would make a nasty redzone matchup as a Tight End.