Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Trump supporters have been screaming for the Epstein flight logs to be released.

When they get released and it shows that Trump had frequent flyer miles with Epstein, it ceases to be an issue to Trumpers.

Trump lied (again). Trumpers don't care. They want their dictator.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Trump supporters have been screaming for the Epstein flight logs to be released.

When they get released and it shows that Trump had frequent flyer miles with Epstein, it ceases to be an issue to Trumpers.

Trump lied (again). Trumpers don't care. They want their dictator.

He never went to Pedo Island.  Merely going on his plane along the Eastern Seaboard, several times with his family, is a nothingburger.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He never went to Pedo Island.  Merely going on his plane along the Eastern Seaboard, several times with his family, is a nothingburger.

Are we sure about that?

And once again Doc - Trump didn’t have to go to pedo island when Jeffrey brought pedo island to Ped-o-Lago.

Once again - they never fn think.

Look at coked out Conald w his pedo buddy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ssv7uklcnzxvpn6my5

Billsy, seems to me with your utter fixation with Trump,you appear to be coked out.  Years ago, when he found out what Epstein as doing (and tried to do when he was at Mar-a-Lago,  he threw him out. I don't see amy paintings of Trump in a Blur dress.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Billsy, seems to me with your utter fixation with Trump,you appear to be coked out.  Years ago, when he found out what Epstein as doing (and tried to do when he was at Mar-a-Lago,  he threw him out. I don't see amy paintings of Trump in a Blur dress.

They don't care that Trump ended his relationship with Epstein decades ago, meanwhile radio silence on Slick and Hilly still being friends with him until the bitter end.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Awe that’s cute story. 

Don’t you love narratives? 

lol

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

They don't care that Trump ended his relationship with Epstein decades ago, meanwhile radio silence on Slick and Hilly still being friends with him until the bitter end.

Awe - another cute story. 

Man Republican leaders are so fortunate their followers are so fn stupid.

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

utter fixation

PS: you’re gonna vote for Conald a third time - right shmuck? 

LOL

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Curious how you know he didn't go at all. 

What about the testimony by the lady who said Trump raped her when she was a child?

And we do know that Trump used to regularly wander backstage at beauty contests in order to see them naked.

Still not bothered by that, are ya?

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Curious how you know he didn't go at all. 

What about the testimony by the lady who said Trump raped her when she was a child?

And we do know that Trump used to regularly wander backstage at beauty contests in order to see them naked.

Still not bothered by that, are ya?

No need to be curious.  There is no proof he did.  Until there is...

You'd think that if Trump were a pedo, there would be more than one woman (who recanted her story) claiming he raped her.

No, not a fan of him going backstage.  But Joke showered with his daughter.  Does that bother you?

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

President Trump denounced reports of his association with Jeffrey Epstein Tuesday, arguing he had never been on the convicted sex trafficker’s plane. 

We know that's a lie now. Add it to his buckets of lies.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No need to be curious.  There is no proof he did.  Until there is...

You'd think that if Trump were a pedo, there would be more than one woman (who recanted her story) claiming he raped her.

No, not a fan of him going backstage.  But Joke showered with his daughter.  Does that bother you?

The girl who recanted said she did so because she was afraid of being murdered.

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

-Trump and Epstein's friendship reportedly soured after they fought over a $41 million Palm Beach mansion. 2 weeks after the home's auction, cops received a tip about underage women at Epstein's house.         Hmmmmmmmm

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

President Trump denounced reports of his association with Jeffrey Epstein Tuesday, arguing he had never been on the convicted sex trafficker’s plane. 

We know that's a lie now. Add it to his buckets of lies.

The girl who recanted said she did so because she was afraid of being murdered.

Joke lies all the time.  It's what they do.

Sure that was the reason.  Again one accusation, when women have had no problem coming out against him in the past 8 years, means nothing.

9 minutes ago, daz28 said:

-Trump and Epstein's friendship reportedly soured after they fought over a $41 million Palm Beach mansion. 2 weeks after the home's auction, cops received a tip about underage women at Epstein's house.         Hmmmmmmmm

Was the tip in the shape of a mushroom?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Joke lies all the time.  It's what they do.

Sure that was the reason.  Again one accusation, when women have had no problem coming out against him in the past 8 years, means nothing.

You don't understand that an underaged girl would have been afraid of persisting in her accusations against Trump?

For a second I forgot who I was asking.

By the way, can a President be prosecuted for a crime if he wasn't convicted in an impeachment? 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Was the tip in the shape of a mushroom?

Isn't it strange that someone who knew nothing about Epstein's pedo habits two weeks later is giving tips to the police about underage girls at Epstein's place? 

Same guy said this: “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”      

But please tell me more about how Trump broke off their relationship when he found out about the pedo stuff.  A bunch of gullible hypocrites in here.  That or outright liars.

32 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You don't understand that an underaged girl would have been afraid of persisting in her accusations against Trump?

Anyone can make an accusation.  And then withdraw claiming something else.  Are you telling me that all the girl alleged pedo Trump raped never came forward because they were worried about being murdered?  Even after women started coming out against like, like EJC?

13 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Isn't it strange that someone who knew nothing about Epstein's pedo habits two weeks later is giving tips to the police about underage girls at Epstein's place? 

Same guy said this: “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”      

But please tell me more about how Trump broke off their relationship when he found out about the pedo stuff.  A bunch of gullible hypocrites in here.  That or outright liars.

From where did you pull that one?

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

From where did you pull that one?

according to a deposition the Post found from then-Police Chief Michael Reiter.

Joseph Luzinski, who was the property's trustee, told the paper that both men started lobbying him and would talk behind each other's back.

"It was something like, Donald saying, 'You don't want to do a deal with him, he doesn't have the money,' while Epstein was saying: 'Donald is all talk. He doesn't have the money,' " Luzinski told the Post. "They both really wanted it."

But according to Donny, it didn't matter why he quit loving Epstein:   And without getting any into any specifics, Trump merely stated: he “was not a fan of his,” adding from the Oval Office at the time, “the reason doesn’t make any difference, frankly.”

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Anyone can make an accusation.  And then withdraw claiming something else.  Are you telling me that all the girl alleged pedo Trump raped never came forward because they were worried about being murdered?  Even after women started coming out against like, like EJC?

Actually, the woman claimed to have had copies sent to different places for her safety.  Also, there was a court settlement that put an end to this.  

Edited by daz28

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

according to a deposition the Post found from then-Police Chief Michael Reiter.

Joseph Luzinski, who was the property's trustee, told the paper that both men started lobbying him and would talk behind each other's back.

"It was something like, Donald saying, 'You don't want to do a deal with him, he doesn't have the money,' while Epstein was saying: 'Donald is all talk. He doesn't have the money,' " Luzinski told the Post. "They both really wanted it."

But according to Donny, it didn't matter why he quit loving Epstein:   And without getting any into any specifics, Trump merely stated: he “was not a fan of his,” adding from the Oval Office at the time, “the reason doesn’t make any difference, frankly.”

Actually, the woman claimed to have had copies sent to different places for her safety.  Also, there was a court settlement that put an end to this.  

No I meant Trump being the one to tip them off about underage girls at Epstein's residence.

As for the girl, again, sketchy at best and she's the only one.  Pedos don't just stop at one.

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

No I meant Trump being the one to tip them off about underage girls at Epstein's residence.

As for the girl, again, sketchy at best and she's the only one.  Pedos don't just stop at one.

Watch this - just watch

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Watch this - just watch

I had just literally said this.  Trump 100% knew what was up.  

...and Doc, if you just had a bitter back-stabbing ego feud with someone 2 weeks before the DEA comes in to confiscate your pot plants, who would you think called it in??  Sure, it could have been anyone, but the odds are pretty damn good it was the person you were just feuding with, that knew you were growing, right?

28 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I had just literally said this.  Trump 100% knew what was up.  

...and Doc, if you just had a bitter back-stabbing ego feud with someone 2 weeks before the DEA comes in to confiscate your pot plants, who would you think called it in??  Sure, it could have been anyone, but the odds are pretty damn good it was the person you were just feuding with, that knew you were growing, right?

So this is speculation?  That whole 2+2-5 thing?

What do you think Slick knew?  Or Hilly?  They hung out with Epstein until the bitter end.  And she was (and still is to many) your hero.